Billywhizz

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

£2.25 on record cover, lot of money in thoes days billywhistling

got the "right sound", just like "age of the wolf" by susan coleman, and yes, from that period when the scene developed blueeyedsoulitis which of course, is sneered at by elitists then as it still is now....but everyone danced to it and if it got spun now the same would happen again....i have even been considering getting myself a copy just recently....got to keep your finger on the pulse, yes?...always liked the label as well...oh, by the way...CHECK OUT "TICK-TOCK" BY CONNIE STEVENS bell 1971 thom bell production blue eyed philadelphia soul...WHAT A CORKER!!

ROB.H

Social source share

got the "right sound", just like "age of the wolf" by susan coleman, and yes, from that period when the scene developed blueeyedsoulitis which of course, is sneered at by elitists then as it still is now....but everyone danced to it and if it got spun now the same would happen again....i have even been considering getting myself a copy just recently....got to keep your finger on the pulse, yes?...always liked the label as well...oh, by the way...CHECK OUT "TICK-TOCK" BY CONNIE STEVENS bell 1971 thom bell production blue eyed philadelphia soul...WHAT A CORKER!!

CAN U PLAYER ON HERE 4 ME PLEASE CHEERS BILLY:thumbup:

ROB.H

Social source share

Philadelphian maybe but a Thom Bell production doesn't neccesarily make it soul .................& that ain't soul by any description.:no::hatsoff2:

must admit i do like a lot of the girlie dancers but that one is awful, much prefer her r'n'b style on 'It's Gonna Take Me Some Time' on MGM.

Social source share

must admit i do like a lot of the girlie dancers but that one is awful, much prefer her r'n'b style on 'It's Gonna Take Me Some Time' on MGM.

I don't have a problem with white vocals, some of the great Northern sounds have been by white vocalists but things like that thmbdn.gif truly appalling IMO

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert