Rimini Snaps

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Get yourselves into 'Gallery' and have a look at Jo's Rimini Snaps.........happy smiling faces.....proof that the weekender was a right laff. Thanks to everyone that made my weekend a memorable one :thumbsup: Jo x

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get yourselves into 'Gallery' and have a look at Jo's Rimini Snaps.........happy smiling faces.....proof that the weekender was a right laff.  Thanks to everyone that made my weekend a memorable one  whistling.gif Jo x

link

Had such a great time, I missed my flight home :)

Social source share

Guest the dukester

Get yourselves into 'Gallery' and have a look at Jo's Rimini Snaps.........happy smiling faces.....proof that the weekender was a right laff.  Thanks to everyone that made my weekend a memorable one  :) Jo x

link

YOU KNOW ALL THE BIGGEST SAUSAGES ARE IN ITALIA DONT YOU whistling.gif

WOT A "WOP"PER wink.gif

GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT GIRL :D

DUKESY

Social source share

Get yourselves into 'Gallery' and have a look at Jo's Rimini Snaps.........happy smiling faces.....proof that the weekender was a right laff.  Thanks to everyone that made my weekend a memorable one  rolleyes.gif Jo x

link

Nice pic of Eddie Piller in there biggrin.gif We dj'd together at an anniversary, Harlow Town FC. I was a little merry and did an OTT handover "ladies and gentlemen, mod legend Eddie Piller" He was none too chuffed :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert