Nathaniel Mayer

Guest alison

Guest alison

Can anyone help with this ?

Had a call from Dave Thorley who is trying to track down a copy of Behind the curtain, a late 70's, early 80's track by Nathaniel Mayer who he recently met in Detroit. Unsure of label - it's red apparently whistling.gif

Nathaniel needs a copy of this so that he can perform the track in his live sets.

Thanks

Ali

Edited by alison
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone help with this ?

Had a call from Dave Thorley who is trying to track down a copy of Behind the curtain, a late 70's, early 80's track by Nathaniel Mayer who he recently met in Detroit. Unsure of label - it's red apparently  :D

Nathaniel needs a copy of this so that he can perform the track in his live sets.

Thanks

Ali

link

Hmm...are you sure it's not 'Raise The Curtain High'....by Nathaniel 'Nay Dog' Mayer and the Filthy McNasty Group Plus Freestyle :thumbsup::unsure:

...sounds like it could be the one you're talking about, Ali? If so it's on my RSF swap CD (last one)

It's on a red label (Love Dog Records or sommat I think...can't recall rightly without digging it out)...it does feature a hound wearing a top hat though, not that that helps...

Social source share

Guest alison

Hmm...are you sure it's not 'Raise The Curtain High'....by Nathaniel 'Nay Dog' Mayer and the Filthy McNasty Group Plus Freestyle  :thumbsup:   :unsure:

...sounds like it could be the one you're talking about, Ali? If so it's on my RSF swap CD (last one)

It's on a red label (Love Dog Records or sommat I think...can't recall rightly without digging it out)...it does feature a hound wearing a top hat though, not that that helps...

link

Quite possibly Jase, I had a garbled 4 way telephone conversation - you get three blokes in a record room and can't get any sense out of them :D

Thanks for that, is it OK if I CDR it for him from your swap ?

Edit. That's definately the one - do you want to sell it ? It would be great to get the vinyl for him.

Edited by alison
Social source share

Quite possibly Jase, I had a garbled 4 way telephone conversation - you get three blokes in a record room and can't get any sense out of them  whistling.gif

Thanks for that, is it OK if I CDR it for him from your swap ?

Edit. That's definately the one - do you want to sell it ? It would be great to get the vinyl for him.

link

I wouldn't want to flog it, Ali....but feel free to CDR it for him by all means.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert