Acopella Of "it'll Never Be Over For Me" Diana Ross

Philly

• Replies 9
  • Views 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Never heard of it but can't see it myself - it really being Diana Ross I mean - Pat lewis did it though I think

Thanks Pete, someone I know heard it at blackpool and thought it was Miss Ross... Did Pat Lewis sing it Acopella?

Philly

Social source share

Philly

It just came to me - I'm sure that I heard her do an a capella version of My Dear Heart on that same tape (it was a long time ago so perhaps I dreamt it)......

Mick

I remember that one too - I def have a bit of it on a tape that dates back to the 18th century whistling.gif Wasn't Stormy the other one? I'll have to go into the cellar to see if I can find the tape in question...

ps. hope you and Alison are well x

Social source share

Philly

I heard some Diana Ross a capella songs on some tapes at Gilly's many years back. Not sure if there was a version of this though but it might be worth asking him?

Mick Howard

Cheers Mick, would great if you could find out, hope you are well....

Philly

Social source share

I remember that one too - I def have a bit of it on a tape that dates back to the 18th century whistling.gif Wasn't Stormy the other one? I'll have to go into the cellar to see if I can find the tape in question...

ps. hope you and Alison are well x

Hey Lady how are you, Mick & Warwick? Hope you're well too.

Let us know when (if) you find it what's on it - I'm not in touch with Gilly these days but I've e-mailed Craig Butler to ask.....

P.S.

Are you going to Stafford?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert