Fingers Fund - Good News

Pete S

This has been a xmas beyond our dreams, and the prospects for 2010 most DEFO look better than '09.

Thank you all so much.. I don't know what else to say other than I'd welcome the opportunity to thank, in person, as many of the contributors to saving our house as I can !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Fingers.. :good:

========================================================================================

So happy for you mate lifes very strange it as its up n downs you,ve been there for people , i wont forget the support with your kind words you gave to me several years ago after my wife left me it left me in bits for quite a while but you find out your true friends in times of need and now after 3 years ive never been happier so im sure things are gonna turn right around for u and ur family if not you can build a Wendy House in my back garden and live there :laugh:

Lots of Love & Best Wishes for 2010

Ian & Jane

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Social source share

• Replies 52
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest mickmac

Although Mac from Derby is a Forrest fan thats a great gesture on his part.The thing that pisses me off is iff you have pledged money and its been pledged from the heart you should continue on in paying it.Sadly it leads me to think you are just trying to boost your own popuality,it will catch up on you one day.regards Gilly and Nicola. ps i think im right about the Forrest bit if not im sorry :smile:

Dyed in the wool sheep shagger for my sins Gilly, not seen you for a long time, last time was at Hilton a few years ago I believe. Wishing you all the best for the New Year.

Social source share

Dyed in the wool sheep shagger for my sins Gilly, not seen you for a long time, last time was at Hilton a few years ago I believe. Wishing you all the best for the New Year.

God bless you my friend,and the same to your fine self.regards Gilly and Nicola

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert