Willie J And Co: Boogie With Your Baby (Ki Ki)

Guest Fabsoul69

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ah thanks, but it´s over the top - should be more in the 50 GBP -region...?thumbsup.gif

Paid £80 for mine M-Cond off site last month from the site sales and thats the cheepistIve seen one for a while, Pete s on here had one for about the same price but in lesser cond if i remember rightly think you will be lucky to get one at £50, no.gif

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Paid £80 for mine M-Cond off site last month from the site sales and thats the cheepistIve seen one for a while, Pete s on here had one for about the same price but in lesser cond if i remember rightly think you will be lucky to get one at £50, :no:

Average price is usually around £80, have seen it for £100 recently.

Ste.thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Paid £80 for mine M-Cond off site last month from the site sales and thats the cheepistIve seen one for a while, Pete s on here had one for about the same price but in lesser cond if i remember rightly think you will be lucky to get one at £50, no.gif

I graded it EX because it had been played - bloke I was selling it for would have taken 70 quid for it I'm sure, I would have reduced it to 50 if it had been my own copy

Social source share

I graded it EX because it had been played - bloke I was selling it for would have taken 70 quid for it I'm sure, I would have reduced it to 50 if it had been my own copy

I know what your saying about it being a £50 record, but try getting one for that, Ive been after one for around that price for years but folks arnt selling it for that, ive seen them sell for over a ton, its a case of supply and demand out striping its rareity, they must be tons of these about and i guess most are sitting in collections around the country, sold both my 2 coppies about 15 years ago for about £20 each, and allways regreated getting rid

in the same vain have you noticed, Black Nasty Cut your moter off, slowly creaping up in price, used to see loads about for £10 to £15 now they seem to be £25 to £35

Social source share

I know what your saying about it being a £50 record, but try getting one for that, Ive been after one for around that price for years but folks arnt selling it for that, ive seen them sell for over a ton, its a case of supply and demand out striping its rareity, they must be tons of these about and i guess most are sitting in collections around the country, sold both my 2 coppies about 15 years ago for about £20 each, and allways regreated getting rid

in the same vain have you noticed, Black Nasty Cut your moter off, slowly creaping up in price, used to see loads about for £10 to £15 now they seem to be £25 to £35

do you want me to get you that one for £50?

We all bought it as a new release, there were hundreds of them imported, I honestly don't think it's worth more than £20. Black Nasty I must have four or five copies of in stock, fiver apiece!

Social source share

do you want me to get you that one for £50?

We all bought it as a new release, there were hundreds of them imported, I honestly don't think it's worth more than £20. Black Nasty I must have four or five copies of in stock, fiver apiece!

Would of if I hadnt just got a copy and paid £80 for it unsure.gif Black nasty I got back a couple of years ago, cheep , paid for it with the change in my pocket, the guy just wanted to get shut of it. laugh.gif

Social source share

Would of if I hadnt just got a copy and paid £80 for it unsure.gif Black nasty I got back a couple of years ago, cheep , paid for it with the change in my pocket, the guy just wanted to get shut of it. laugh.gif

£50 for Willie J is a good price - tempted to take one from ya meself Pete - I got £75 for one in October - could've sold it 3 times over from my site too....I reckon it's a £100 tune nowadays easily..

Social source share

£50 for Willie J is a good price - tempted to take one from ya meself Pete - I got £75 for one in October - could've sold it 3 times over from my site too....I reckon it's a £100 tune nowadays easily..

probably £100 tune but not £150 aka jm`s site although i think john auctioned one a few years ago and got over £200 for it

dave

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

probably £100 tune but not £150 aka jm`s site although i think john auctioned one a few years ago and got over £200 for it

dave

As i remember it, it was more like £300 - NUTTERS!!!!

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Source Advert