Young Bros On Ebay

NEV

• Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Exactly...Right,now i've had this record in my posession for a week or more i'm gonna chip in with my comments..Firstly i'd like to thank you all for rubbishing this record and maybe putting off potential bidders.The £1450 i paid for a near perfect playing copy of "whats your game" is i consider a complete bargain.(seller really underestimated the condition).Whilst i do like the "baby" side i'd only ever rate that,if you could put it like this...a £500 pound record...if you know what i mean..But "whats your game"..worth thousands on quality.i never thought i'd own a copy of this,but now i do and most of you lot never will!..Yes,and i dont care if you don't like it Mr Smith,you never get out anyway.I Fu*king love it and short of the Mello Souls i thinks its just about the best northern soul record ever made! anyway,enough typing,i'm off to cuddle my record....Blimey,is it possible to love a piece of plastic?? Yes i think it is.lol....come here you beauty xxxxx

Absolutely love this tune.....Like your comment " I`m just off to cuddle my record" ....absa-effin-lutely!!!!, I have and still do cuddle my tunes..... you`ve bought something that you love adore and in my book thats what its about! Price doesnt come into it!...Its a rare tune and in my book worth everthing you`ve payed for it.

Sounds like its went to a very loving home, and will be cared for till the next custodian takes up ownership!...well done on getting one of your all time tunes... Other peoples comments dont come into it where personal favs are concerned, in one ear and oot the other mate.

Social source share

absolutely mental record both sides....irrespective of price. i'll probably never own one but i couldn't ever deny its brilliance.

"Also remember Tim Brown playing both versions back to back at Prestatyn (Queen Vic) years ago. Scribbled it down on my list of records to look out for. :lol: "

i've got a list like that. a lot of its crossed out and not because i've found copies either.....yes.gif

Social source share

HI Ritchie

Is there any difference in takes on the What's Your Game side on the 3 releases...I assume they are the same and it's the better take of "Baby" that influences the value.

Hi John,

All the 'Whats your game / name sides are the same.' As you rightly say its the Baby side that influences the value.

Regards Ritchie. thumbsup.gif

Edited by RitchieAndrew
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert