Soulies Needing A Hand

ImberBoy

What a lovely offer. I too have known how low depression can bring a person and have lived thro' it in the past. I have a wonderful life now but know we're only ever a few bad times away from those feelings.

Are you sure you're not an Angel from Heaven? You've certainly put the heart and SOUL back into christmas and helped us all be reminded of it's true meaning.

I've been humbled by all replies to both this and the plea for help by Pete Smith. Thank you so much for this lovely offer - and if my brother in law who lives in Nottingham ever needs a plumber, I'll be sure to pass him you're number x

Social source share

• Replies 54
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a lovely offer. I too have known how low depression can bring a person down and have lived thro' it in the past. I have a wonderful life now but know we're only ever a few bad times away from those feelings.

Are you sure you're not an Angel from Heaven? You've certainly put the heart and SOUL back into christmas and helped us all be reminded of it's true meaning.

I've been humbled by all replies to both this and the plea for help by Pete Smith. Thank you so much for this lovely offer - and if my brother in law who lives in Nottingham ever needs a plumber, I'll be sure to pass him you're number x

Edited by Sarah
Social source share

Soulies needing a hand

Christmas is a fantastic time for families and friends but we all know that there is another side as well when we have people on their own, often worried or depressed. Now no one ever likes to ask for help but some times we have to bite the bullet and phone some one just to off load.

I have often phoned a mate with problems and found that sharing or just having some one there who doesn't judge me helps.

If yer in the shit and the walls are closing in give us a shout, I have no money, no advice and no wisdom, I have got and ear Ring, don't be on your own.

My Mobile number is 07877333236 and my land line is 0114 2838923

Simon, I was gonna call you but the Ear Ring put me off. tongue.gif

Sincerely hope you had a bit of time to yourself over Christmas!king.gif

- Kev.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert