Mirwood 45's

Guest Davey Lad

Guest Davey Lad

Wanted on MIRWOOD

5503 BEES - SHE'S AN ARTIST (SHE BELONGS TO ME)

5507 BOB & EARL - DANCIN' EVERYWHERE This was also released later on Mirwood 5517, alot of these about

5524 JAMES BOND and his sextet - MAN WITH A GOLDEN GUN

If you have any please state your price I've no idea

cheers, Dave

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wanted on MIRWOOD

5503 BEES - SHE'S AN ARTIST (SHE BELONGS TO ME)

5507 BOB & EARL - DANCIN' EVERYWHERE This was also released later on Mirwood 5517, alot of these about

5524 JAMES BOND and his sextet - MAN WITH A GOLDEN GUN

If you have any please state your price I've no idea

cheers, Dave

Dave, I'd be interested if 5507 actually exists? one of the few I need myself to complete the label. been searching for this number for years and aint seen one unsure.gif

steve

Social source share

Guest Davey Lad

Dave, I'd be interested if 5507 actually exists? one of the few I need myself to complete the label. been searching for this number for years and aint seen one unsure.gif

steve

Steve, You're probably right, the listing I have got starts from 5501 - 5536 but no 5521 for some reason

plus the albums. Then there's the boots and stuff...

Social source share

Steve, You're probably right, the listing I have got starts from 5501 - 5536 but no 5521 for some reason

plus the albums. Then there's the boots and stuff...

Yup same here Dave 5501 to 5536 and missing 5521! I used to think that coz Bob & Earl is on 5517 that the 5507 was a missprint? Tho on listing I have 5517 is A side "Baby It's Over" and 5507 A side is "Dancin' Everywhere" Can't remember now where I got label listing from, it's an old bit of brown edged paper! biggrin.gif

..and yeah the boots, carrrying on from 5536! think there's even a garage type one on The Bees too!

I'm still after Bobby Timberland, but I'm waiting for someone to give me a copy, coz I can't bring myself to buy it coz IMHO, I think it's a bag of kack at the price it goes for! laugh.gif

(sorry meant Timberlake!)

steve

Social source share

Source Advert