Tony Moore

Mark B

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think its Italian Sean.......I remember hearing it played at The Three Greyhounds and the DJ ? telling me it was from Italy.

BH

Ah! Think that makes sense Blake.

Reckon my RCA copy is European, but not sure where from.

Defo RCA though - not Golden Sound.

Cheers matey. Hope you're both well!

:thumbup:

Sean

Social source share

Are both of your copies Golden Sound Mark?

Any RCA references on the label?

Think I'm gonna have to dig mine out and have a look.

99% sure its RCA but Its been a few years since I played it anywhere.

Sean

Hi sean

it is just Golden Record not sound sorry but there is no mention of RCA my copy in the play box has a sheet printed in italian about Tony Moore not sure if they are promos as one side has a funny stamp on it Stamp is a circle with SIAE in the middle with writing in a circle round it. societa italian c\nt make out the rest. have never heard the Nat Wright version cant play sound clip on this comp.

mark

mark

Social source share

Hi sean

it is just Golden Record not sound sorry but there is no mention of RCA my copy in the play box has a sheet printed in italian about Tony Moore not sure if they are promos as one side has a funny stamp on it Stamp is a circle with SIAE in the middle with writing in a circle round it. societa italian c\nt make out the rest. have never heard the Nat Wright version cant play sound clip on this comp.

mark

mark

Thanks Mark,

Will dig out my copy and report back.

Cheers,

:thumbsup:

Sean

Social source share

Hi sean

mark

mark

Having listend I dont think its a version but the same recording, could it be that it was credited to Nat Wright in the UK as this was a more "Soul" sounding name?

Having said that I have an Italian 45 by Nat Wright covering Arthur Prysocks "When love is new" b/w "be my soul", the label is Music Power.

A bit of moonlighting ?

BH

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!