Kiki Dee,on A Magic Carpet Ride, Fontana

Darkhorse01252

Have this sitting in my box not getting used so if anyone would like to give me £250 or very good offer then its theres.

Condition E+ (as seen in scan)

Plays.Nice and loud E+

Still have The Sandpipers,Lonely too long if anyone intrested.£200

Payment, Cheque,Cash (at senders risk) PO. & Paypal as gift

Please Pm any interests

Regards

Chris

post-7942-12600228079563_thumb.jpg

post-7942-12600230434746_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'd want two for that price...where do you get 250 from, because one sold on ebay for that price?

Hi Pete,

Yes that is the only reason i have come up with that price, I looked in a price guide and couldn`t find a price for it, I dont think you would get 2 for that price though lol. Please PM me with what you think i should sell it or them at.

Regards

Chris

Social source share

No point PMing you, I know Mick Smith sold this for around 250 last week, he couldn't believe his luck, especially when I 'stole' his manchester Playboys for 75 quid the same day, I've never paid more than 100 for it and if I were selling it I'd ask 150 tops, but I think you'll probably get 200 for it. If you get 250 for it, great.

Social source share

ame='darkhorse01252' date='12 December 2009 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1260626640' post='1214431']

No point PMing you, I know Mick Smith sold this for around 250 last week, he couldn't believe his luck, especially when I 'stole' his manchester Playboys for 75 quid the same day, I've never paid more than 100 for it and if I were selling it I'd ask 150 tops, but I think you'll probably get 200 for it. If you get 250 for it, great.

Thanks for your advice Pete, good.gif

Kiki Dee now £200 for today only. next port of call the ebay.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert