• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Brilliant 45

Not selling my demo

But theres a beautiful looking issue here -

https://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2ea92b5b08

Thanks Phil, I've seen that one ebay, however the price is way to high. There was one on here for £100 a few weeks ago that didn't sell. I pm'd the guy, however because he didn't get any offers at all, he sold it on ebay.

Still looking folks

Social source share

Thanks Phil, I've seen that one ebay, however the price is way to high. There was one on here for £100 a few weeks ago that didn't sell. I pm'd the guy, however because he didn't get any offers at all, he sold it on ebay.

Still looking folks

Strangely Chalky was askin for soundfiles of this Last nightg.gif

Social source share

Strangely Chalky was askin for soundfiles of this Last nightg.gif

He must have a mind block on this record, I played it 2/3 years ago at Southgate alldayer & although obviously he knew it he couldn't remember title or artist.

Still gets occasional play early on at Solid Hitthumbsup.gif

Age alcohol etc takes its toll. Yann played Daddy O at v v Voom the other week & for the life of me I couldn't remember who sung it sad.gif & then denied it was T. Lindsay when Dave Swift tried to put me out of my agonysad.gif Still I've only had it since the mid 70s!

Sorry totally off topic

Social source share

He must have a mind block on this record, I played it 2/3 years ago at Southgate alldayer & although obviously he knew it he couldn't remember title or artist.

Still gets occasional play early on at Solid Hitthumbsup.gif

Age alcohol etc takes its toll. Yann played Daddy O at v v Voom the other week & for the life of me I couldn't remember who sung it :sad: & then denied it was T. Lindsay when Dave Swift tried to put me out of my agony:sad: Still I've only had it since the mid 70s!

Sorry totally off topic

No block or nothing strange about this, I heard it at USOS t'other night, first time in ages (known it for years), it sounded good. Wanted to listen again and it's not on the computer.

Social source share

Source Advert