Cleethorpes 1978 Photograph

Shown below is a photograph taken at Cleethorpes Winter Gardens , on September 10th 1978 .

The photograph shows a young lady posing between Bub and yours truly : can anyone put a name to the face ?

Malc Burton

post-5097-1259087677246_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Don`t know who it is malc, but hey-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN COOL there mateythumbup.gif

That was my aim in those days : attempting to look like Paul Schofield :shades:

Has the photograph come " out 2 OK ? bit scrambled as I view it .....

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

That was my aim in those days : attempting to look like Paul Schofield laugh.gif

Has the photograph come " out 2 OK ? bit scrambled as I view it .....

Malc Burton

Hi Malc,

Obviously looks to be a good photo mate but its looking scrambled to me as well.

Dave

Social source share

Shown below is a photograph taken at Cleethorpes Winter Gardens , on September 10th 1978 .

The photograph shows a young lady posing between Bub and yours truly : can anyone put a name to the face ?

Malc Burton

Would I be right in assuming that Bub is grabbing the young lady's right boob..............?

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

Would I be right in assuming that Bub is grabbing the young lady's right boob..............?

Ian D biggrin.gif

Correct Ian - he was : as for where my right hand was , Webby you are also correct in your assumption :lol:

I do not know what happened with the image , but will rectify later , and post it up agaim .

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Correct Ian - he was : as for where my right hand was , Webby you are also correct in your assumption thumbsup.gif

I do not know what happened with the image , but will rectify later , and post it up agaim .

Malc Burton

10th September 1978 ? I wish I'd been at Cleethorpes that day instead of marrying some sick bitch back in Sheffield laugh.gif

Social source share

10th September 1978 ? I wish I'd been at Cleethorpes that day instead of marrying some sick bitch back in Sheffield laugh.gif

My apologies Mr Mannion for reminding you of the day .

Let me try again ......

Any idea as to who the young lady was / is ?

Pictured in the background , is a thoughtful Adrian Guite behind the record bar .

Malc Burton

post-5097-1259176538288_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert