• Replies 13
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest remus

The guys at NMD had one on there web site https://www.nomoredoggin.co.uk/

might have it still personly i would save your money and get his searching much better record IMHO of course :ohmy:

link

"I'm searching" is 1000 times better 45. Seen one for sale on the forum somewhere! :thumbsup:

Social source share

"I'm searching" is 1000 times better 45. Seen one for sale on the forum somewhere! :thumbsup:

link

Umm i wonder where, think it was highly over priced too :ohmy::yes:

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Went to that site! £400?! What a joke!!! Luuuuudicrous. As much as a Celeste Hardy?! I'll sell mine for £370 if anyone's interested. Seriously....

link

i got offered one for £100 and in my opinion that was too much ..... Another example of demand making people lose what marbles they once had

Social source share

Went to that site! £400?! What a joke!!! Luuuuudicrous. As much as a Celeste Hardy?! I'll sell mine for £370 if anyone's interested. Seriously....

link

yeh £400 is laughable. 400 seems a bit much for Celeste Hardy come to think of it.... I'd take a copy of Nick Nack at 100 but dare I say I wouldn't have it long whistling.gif

Social source share

Whats the going rate for this now? Just had one droped thru the letter box, I was thinking of £225........... Nice minty copy too......

Chris

link

Sorry Chris, it should be no-where near that. If it was, I'd have sold mine to finance a Betty Lloyd long ago.

Another example of a top Mod record making it's way Northern side and going daft. I'd say no more than £120 tops even with the vested interest...

People are of the opinion that they're rare somehow, but there's loads knocking about. Loads appeared from the woodwork when the Mods caught onto it, so they're all in the hands of the suited and booted. It's been caned on the Mod scene for years now.

Don't think I could get rid of mine though. It's still very popular with the young peeps down the club.

Social source share

Sorry Chris, it should be no-where near that. If it was, I'd have sold mine to finance a Betty Lloyd long ago.

Another example of a top Mod record making it's way Northern side and going daft. I'd say no more than £120 tops even with the vested interest...

People are of the opinion that they're rare somehow, but there's loads knocking about. Loads appeared from the woodwork when the Mods caught onto it, so they're all in the hands of the suited and booted. It's been caned on the Mod scene for years now.

Don't think I could get rid of mine though. It's still very popular with the young peeps down the club.

link

Come on Matt,sold mine for £200 ages ago over a year ago anyway!.. whistling.gif

Social source share

Cracking job Kenny. I got mine off of Mick Smith for £50 around the same time I recall.

link

I had a tenner left from my £50 whistling.gif

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert