Are There Lots Of People Selling Thier Collections Up

Sheldonsoul

browsing through e bay tonight on ns records starting at price highest first and there seems to be a hell of alot of nice tunes avaliable, alot of them coming from the same sellers. to get down to records costing £100 you have to go through about 4 pages which is not usual,noticed hip city records have listed loads of top rate stuff. is it me or does it seem a few people are selling upg.gif

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Think it's a sign of the current times , I've had two mates in the last six months sell off their entire collections to raise funds , both through job loss , not a thing I like to see , especially when they's spent nearly 30 yrs nurturing those collections .

It's a buyers market at the moment , but still no excuse for certain individuals to offer well below figures for big hitter records , these people deserve a fair price ,

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Think it's a sign of the current times , I've had two mates in the last six months sell off their entire collections to raise funds , both through job loss , not a thing I like to see , especially when they's spent nearly 30 yrs nurturing those collections .

It's a buyers market at the moment , but still no excuse for certain individuals to offer well below figures for big hitter records , these people deserve a fair price ,

thumbsup.gif

just noticed ficklefingers on here is selling up,real shame

Social source share

browsing through e bay tonight on ns records starting at price highest first and there seems to be a hell of alot of nice tunes avaliable, alot of them coming from the same sellers. to get down to records costing £100 you have to go through about 4 pages which is not usual,noticed hip city records have listed loads of top rate stuff. is it me or does it seem a few people are selling up:chinstroke:

Hip City is a dealer and it was free advertising last Sunday - hence the amount of sales listed that day!!

Social source share

browsing through e bay tonight on ns records starting at price highest first and there seems to be a hell of alot of nice tunes avaliable, alot of them coming from the same sellers. to get down to records costing £100 you have to go through about 4 pages which is not usual,noticed hip city records have listed loads of top rate stuff. is it me or does it seem a few people are selling upg.gif

Hip City Records is Rob Messer's record sales site. He's always got tunes for sale and been selling for years- you need to get out more. :thumbup:

Must admit tho, there are lots of really good tunes coming up at the mo. Aaaaah, so much choice, so little money.

Social source share

Said it before and I'll say it again the record mountain is growing bigger by the day.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

boxing.gifSELLING UP? OR CASHING IN, GREAT, I HAVE DONE IT 3 X TO PAY FOR CHEMICALS. LAST TIME I SPENT OVER 24 k IN 1 YEAR 1990/1? WHEN TIMES ARE HARD AND THEY ARE FOR ME, INVEST I HOPE YOUR RECORDS GO AND YOU MAKE A PROFIT, HOWEVER THE HALCION DAYS OF FINDING STUFF AS WE DID IN THE 7ts WILL NEVER RETURN AND WHEN COLLECTORS SELL THERES 45,s THERES ALWAYS "CHERRY PICKERS"? I CALL THEM DJ,s WITH THEIR SINGLES BOX AND THATS IT, THEY SOLD UP/OUT, YEARS AGO. IF YOUR COLLECTION IS UNDER 1000 45,s I MAY BE TEMPTED thumbsup.gif SELLING UP WOULD NOT HAPPEN FOR MYSELFph34r.gif**WHUFC "THE TRUE SPIRIT OF 69 MORE THAN SKIN DEEP**DAVE (BRINGING BACK THE GOOD TIME) KIL**

Edited by dthedrug
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert