Jimmy Lewis On Hotlanta

Guest stromberg

Guest stromberg

another from the stolen box needs to be bought back, this time it's a cheapie:

Jimmy Lewis: is that any way to treat a lady

i know CM has a copy at $20, but I am thinking more around 10UKP incl. postage, there should be enough copies.

So some nice person can help me with this?

btw I am looking for the red issue copy, I have the W/D myself, but it's another mix- they're both great, though.

thanks in advancethumbsup.gif

Stefan

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi which is the mix from the lp?

I would spend another 5-10 pounds for lp it has the lp only "Thank you" on which great also the whole lp is a masterpiece

Social source share

Guest stromberg

Hi which is the mix from the lp?

I would spend another 5-10 pounds for lp it has the lp only "Thank you" on which great also the whole lp is a masterpiece

I assume the issue mix is on the LP. The LP will be on the buying list- but later. For now I want a red issue copy, it shouldn't be too difficult, come on guys. Call me sentimental, but as I said it was in the stolen record box and I want to able to put it on the deck at home as a 45, you should understand meyes.gif

So, someone please, or I will have to buy from a major dealer

Social source share

Guest stromberg

another from the stolen box needs to be bought back, this time it's a cheapie:

Jimmy Lewis: is that any way to treat a lady

i know CM has a copy at $20, but I am thinking more around 10UKP incl. postage, there should be enough copies.

So some nice person can help me with this?

btw I am looking for the red issue copy, I have the W/D myself, but it's another mix- they're both great, though.

thanks in advancethumbsup.gif

Stefan

still looking....

Social source share

Guest stromberg

I'm sure I have both stock and DJ copies on hand....no idea what condition they're in but I'll pull 'em out tonight and let you know. 10UKP would also include postage if I have one clean enough.

cheers, just let me know...as I said I have the Demo copy myself, so deffo need the issue..1 or 2 pound more for postage is no problem..

Social source share

Source Advert