Priced To Sell! All Heavily Reduced

Martint

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anybody want to lend me £500????? Please, go on please.....or I'll sell my wife for the same amount :thumbsup:. Not good timing Martin.....would love that Explosive Dynamiks but out of my price range until Christmas has been and gone :lol:. What a totally awesome 45, outstanding dancer one of the very best around.

Social source share

Anybody want to lend me £500????? Please, go on please.....or I'll sell my wife for the same amount :thumbsup:. Not good timing Martin.....would love that Explosive Dynamiks but out of my price range until Christmas has been and gone :lol:. What a totally awesome 45, outstanding dancer one of the very best around.

heh heh I won't be too disappointed if it's left in the box to be honest, I absolutely love it :g:

Social source share

heh heh I won't be too disappointed if it's left in the box to be honest, I absolutely love it :thumbsup:

Killa played it couple of weeks back when Move On were in the 2nd room at Banbury.......blinding stuff, guess that for now I'll have to make do with my copy of the Utmost, which is identical to ED apart from one thing....the hammond is missing. WTF would you take the hammond off??

Social source share

Killa played it couple of weeks back when Move On were in the 2nd room at Banbury.......blinding stuff, guess that for now I'll have to make do with my copy of the Utmost, which is identical to ED apart from one thing....the hammond is missing. WTF would you take the hammond off??

Not identical unfortunately and a lot more garagey (still great though). Personally I prefer the instrumental version on the flip of the Utmost, zip it up to +4 and it's a rumbling monster menacing instrumental which sounds amazing very loud.

Social source share

All heavily reduced. Immediate payment required by paypal as I'm raising funds for a house move. No offers on these please as they are all priced to the bone and set sale. Only available at these prices for 24 hrs as we're in the process of packing and I need to be able to get them out asap.

P&P £5 extra. No paypal surcharge.

1. George Kirby What can I do Good night Irene Cadet 5523 USA VG++ a few noticable but non audible marks, wol, DJ copy. Plays superbly. £175 SOLD

2. JR Bailey Love won't wear off as the years wear on Instrumental Calla 158 USA EX+ Demo, label marked. £50

3. The Enjoyables Push a little harder We'll make a way Capitol 5321 USA VG+ Quite a lot of very light marks, plays great both sides. Ace uptempo c/w gorgeous beat ballad. £50

4. Patrice Holloway Ecstacy Love and desire Capitol 5778 USA VG+ some ugly but non audible marks, otherwise nice. Superb double sider. £100

5. Mary Sneed When I was 15 Boy he sure looks mad Capitol 5291 USA M- £30

6. Chubby & the Turnpikes I didn't try I know the inside story Capitol 5840 USA VG+ light marks and a few light pops on flip, I didn't try plays completely clean £100 SOLD

7. Frank Polk Love is dangerous I am your man Capitol 5581 USA VG++ £30

10.Mike Vickers On the brink The Puff Adder Columbia 7657 UK Stafford monster. EX £100

12. Marge Dodson Be your baby The world is a toy shop Decca 32306 USA M- Pink demo, some wol £100

16. Sisters Three You can forget it Can you qualify? Early Bird 49655 USA EX White demo £40

17.James Duncan All goodbyes ain't gone You've gotta be strong Federal 12555 USA M- DH £30

18. Ella Thomas and the Dollets Thing called love Baby GD&L 2002 USA M- Ace gritty northern soul dancer with hammond and yeah yeah yeahs! £150 SOLD

19. The Sandpipers Lonely too long I really love you Giant 105 USA VG Carl Fortnum's old copy (name in run out!) looks worn but plays mint £100

20. Liz Lands Midnight Johnny Keep me Gordy 7030 USA EX light label wear £60

21. Robert Ward I will fear no evil My love is strictly reserved for you Groove City 201 USA EX+ 30

25. Regina Sherard A woman's work is never done Helpless baby King 6172 harder issue USA VG. Labels discoloured and disc looks worn but both sides play EX+++ brill northern R&B c/w crossover magic £100

26. The Vonns So many days Leave us alone King 5793 USA VG+ White demo, labels discoloured, lots of light marks but plays superbly. Brilliant record. £75 SOLD

27. Mary Love You turned my bitter into sweet I'm in your hands UK King 1024 EX Light label wear. Not Mint but a but lovely copy. £150 SOLD

28. Explosive Dynamiks Whole lotta loving I need you Lemco 1005 USA VG both sides very scruffy from being unsleeved until I found it, but WLL plays perfectly. Brilliant uptempo hammond driven northern dancer. £500

29. Kenny Shephard What difference does it make Try to understand Maxx 332 USA M- £100 SOLD

30. Roy Hamilton The panic is on There she is MGM 13217 USA VG++ Just a few light scuffs from M- 75SOLD

32. Eartha Kitt Anyway you want it baby There comes a time Musicor 1220 USA superb doubler sider and a forgotten oldie EX 100

33. Jackie Beavers Come back my love Understatement of the year Nation 21765 USA VG+ lots of light marks but plays great £40

34. The Del Rays Rosiland Mama was right New Breed 711 USA EX Labels reversed. Once sold for 4 figures. £60

37. Misty Moore The little things Can't believe you're gone Pzazz 10 USA VG+ a few scruffy looking marks but plays perfectly. Brilliant underplayed dancer. £175

38. The Contacts You gonna pay Why little girl Quadran 40001 USA VG+ Visible play wear but plays absolutely great. Green/Yellow original. £125

39. Demures Raining teardrops (Brunswick Demo) VG++ £300 SOLD

40. Kenny Lynch Movin' away (UK HMV) M- £125SOLD

41. Kenny Carlton Lost and found/Wait till I get you in my arms (Blue Rock Promo) VG+ plays great, light storage lift not affecting play £150 SOLD

42. Sandy Wynns I'll give that to you (Simco white demo) vinyl strong VG+ plays perfectly but white labels have a purple staining on both sides. £150

43. Soulville Allstars I'm gonna get to you (Soulville) light label wear, light marks on vinyl and a small dink at the run in which doesn't affect play. Sounds brill. VG+ £120

24 hours at these prices only - otherwise they're packed and staying!

Social source share

Not identical unfortunately and a lot more garagey (still great though). Personally I prefer the instrumental version on the flip of the Utmost, zip it up to +4 and it's a rumbling monster menacing instrumental which sounds amazing very loud.

thumbup.gif:thumbsup::g:

Just got my Utmost 45 out and played the instrumental at +4 as you suggested...............thank you Martin, thats just gone into my playbox :D

Social source share

I 'll have the Mike Vikers On The Brink if you still have it, would prefer to send cheque so if you can send your name and address I'll get it in post

cheers Rob Gray wicked.gif

sorry Rob these are priced for an instant paypal turnaround only as stated. Quick cash needed = low price.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert