Postage Problems

Jason S

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone else experienced postage problems with stuff coming from Anglo or is it just me? Frustrating that an underpriced, and no doubt over subscribed record would go missing in the post when parcels had been landing all week with no delay. no.gif

Tell us about it have had 2 lost somewhere managed to get pay pal to sort one out at $96

the other is a cheapie anyway so I hang fire on that but its into its 3rd week now fingers crossed it turns up. When communicating with the seller on the other he said yep it had been posted but commented on the postal strikes in the Uk. Like you I've had several others sent no problems within a week from over the pond I'm under the same conclusion as you.

Gaz

Social source share

Anyone else experienced postage problems with stuff coming from Anglo or is it just me? Frustrating that an underpriced, and no doubt over subscribed record would go missing in the post when parcels had been landing all week with no delay. no.gif

I ordered a couple of bits last week and got them last week so no problem here

Social source share

I ordered a couple of bits last week and got them last week so no problem here

No, you probably didn't order the thing which was pretty well underpriced, only for it magically not to arrive, as predicted by a mate who said '...well that won't turn up...it'll be 'lost' or something...' as soon as I told him how cheap it was. Coincidence is a funny thing, especially when you can predict it ph34r.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert