Help Id This Track Please

ImberBoy

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I did the Blackpool Weekender this weekend it was a great laugh and I heard some mega music, didn't go upstairs to the main room, nothing there for me!

Downstairs in de Modurn room was completely superb with some spectacular tracks spinning.

IBM.JPG

I am sat watching the funky Monkees bustin their moves to a wave of crazy trax then this track comes on reminding me that I no nothing about Northernsoul and even less about Modern!

I watch as every one in da house is singing along to this track as if it's their school song, felt very left out coz I didn't know the song?

It's brilliant to be reminded that there is no such thing as an expert!

Aint we blessed with all of this cracking music, still can't get my head around the upstairs room? Thousands of people going mental to tracks like "Cracking up over you", and I mean going mental as if they haven't heard it for so long? I am completely flumext about it? All of the anthems were greeted like lost sons, not too sure who is out of step me or them?

Crazeee weekender, didn't hear anything up stairs that I hadn't heard over and over again but the dance floor was going mad and I mean mad like mad! It was like seeing some strange cult that I wasn't apart of any more?

I went down stairs to hear new and different toonz, I am counting down the days now until Maximes in Wigan, lets get in on!

Thanks to all of the people who have sent me the track, keep feeling fascination people!

Social source share

Guest abdntony

I did the Blackpool Weekender this weekend it was a great laugh and I heard some mega music, didn't go upstairs to the main room, nothing there for me!

Downstairs in de Modurn room was completely superb with some spectacular tracks spinning.

IBM.JPG

I am sat watching the funky Monkees bustin their moves to a wave of crazy trax then this track comes on reminding me that I no nothing about Northernsoul and even less about Modern!

I watch as every one in da house is singing along to this track as if it's their school song, felt very left out coz I didn't know the song?

It's brilliant to be reminded that there is no such thing as an expert!

Aint we blessed with all of this cracking music, still can't get my head around the upstairs room? Thousands of people going mental to tracks like "Cracking up over you", and I mean going mental as if they haven't heard it for so long? I am completely flumext about it? All of the anthems were greeted like lost sons, not too sure who is out of step me or them?

Crazeee weekender, didn't hear anything up stairs that I hadn't heard over and over again but the dance floor was going mad and I mean mad like mad! It was like seeing some strange cult that I wasn't apart of any more?

I went down stairs to hear new and different toonz, I am counting down the days now until Maximes in Wigan, lets get in on!

Thanks to all of the people who have sent me the track, keep feeling fascination people!

Hello Simon was good to meet you and the good lady at the weekender, I never venture into modern rooms, but I decided I would this time, had a great time in there for an hour or so, and having a wee boogie to myself

all the best mate see you around MODERN TONY LOL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert