ulyssees

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mr messyhead

I find that as i get older and whilst in the comfort of my own living room ( where, if you forgive me for boasting, I have won several dance competions and played some blinding spots- funnily enough though on reflection this normally occurs on a sunday after a niter or Monday after a weekender?) if playing tracks off the computer the play speed setting is perharps slowed just a wee bit but I have always put this down to wearing slippers and having a particularily thick carpet than anything else. My other recent trait is to swing my arms faster than my legs go and it gives the illusion that I am keeping up with the tune being played. However the day may come when I will simply stand still and just swing my arms on the dance floor in time to the music ( if you see me doing this then it's ok to approach I am quite harmless) but hopefully I have a few more "for living room only dance comps left in me yet"

Used to find the Chandlers and Cajun Heart a bit tricky in places

Social source share

Guest posstot

Definately ;

Willie Kendrick Change your ways....Fookin' great track, but ny-on impossible to dance to.

Kelly Garrett Love's the only answer....The beats alright, just 1010mph. rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Guest posstot

Surely one of the hardest records to dance to has to be Melba Moore "The Magic Touch", it's all over the place!! wacko.gif

I concur. That's actually number one in the "fookin hard to dance to catagory" charts.biggrin.gif

Social source share

Definately ;

Willie Kendrick Change your ways....Fookin' great track, but ny-on impossible to dance to.

rolleyes.gif

Try the site below and look at the last Dancer he seems to do okay to this track. It also shows Keb doing a bit as well to 'Boogie with your Baby' great track

www.heartofsoul.co.uk

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest POTTERIESPECK

The GEMS. -- I'LL BE THERE. The SWEETS. - SATISFY ME BABY. BOBBY LYN. --- EARTHQUAKE. SWEET THINGS. - I'M IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE. LITTLE RICHARD. - I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS IT A FEW NOT TO DANCE TO THE JEWELS. --- WE GOT TOGETHERNESS. JAMES COIT. -- BLACK POWER.

Social source share

Ree Flores (too fast but brill, very frustrating indeed)

Chandlers (Your love makes me lonely)- whats going on in the middle? What do you do? Go t'bar for a pint?

Ronnie McCain on Triode (du-du-du-du-deedeedeedee, legs don't do that)

How the hell do you do the Diamond Jerk(hmmm....), just don't bother though, its pants.

Edited by mark w.
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert