Brillo

• Replies 12
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No official release.

CD only. "This is Northern Soul. The Motown Sound Volume 1" plus 2 others.

Recorded 14 June 1966. Produced by William Weatherspoon.

Amazing how so many of the greatest records were made in '66. This is one of my favourite Motown songs, just hate the fact there is not an original single to own, truly haunting and emotional. PERFECT NORTHERN SOUL!!! from the big boss....thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Amazing how so many of the greatest records were made in '66. This is one of my favourite Motown songs, just hate the fact there is not an original single to own, truly haunting and emotional. PERFECT NORTHERN SOUL!!! from the big boss....thumbsup.gif

That is so true about 1966! Probably half of my top 50 tunes are from that year and as for this beauty I would rather hear this out than Frank Wilson for the millionth time anyday....

Social source share

Been Chatting to Richard Street a few times on the phone , he is willing to do a one off night live on stage The Monitors for me with the track list which we agreed is

Number one in your heart , say you , serve yourself a cup of Happiness , since i lost you girl , Share a little love ,and of course Crying in the night .

if only i could get a top promoter to help me with the cost and fees ... what a great night this would be , maybe it will happen thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Been Chatting to Richard Street a few times on the phone , he is willing to do a one off night live on stage The Monitors for me with the track list which we agreed is

Number one in your heart , say you , serve yourself a cup of Happiness , since i lost you girl , Share a little love ,and of course Crying in the night .

if only i could get a top promoter to help me with the cost and fees ... what a great night this would be , maybe it will happen thumbsup.gif

I'd pay good money to see that, but more if "Just To Keep You Satisfied" was on the list.......their best recording IMHO..yes.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert