Popculturedude.com New Site, Tons Of Northern Soul

popculturedude

Hi members, just getting you a heads up. A couple buddies and myself have started this new website called popculturedude.com and we will be listing tons of 45's daily and weekly. We have about 700 45's listed currently, and we're shooting to have no less than 5000 soul 45 listed before the year ends. We are collector's and we will be listing some cool items. I personally have sold quite a few items on ebay in the pass, like Carleen and the Groovers on Music World, Little Tommy on Sound of Soul and tons more. With ebay rising cost to list we are saying no more! I personally come across several rare finds monthly and will be posting them all on popculturedude.com in the future. So guys and gals, feel free to check us out, my email is connected to the contact us from the site, SEND US YOU LIST OF WANTS! (all we do is look, look, look!). Right now, our site only takes paypal, we will have google checkout and others. I live in SC, so if you like that hard to find southern soul, I come across it regularly and it will be posted. Thanks.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think it's a great site however, one complaint, the Northern Soul/rare soul section, it needs a bit of tweaking when you get time because you've got northern soul/mainstream/funk/rock n roll/pop all in the same section. Otherwise, enjoying browsing the site.

thanks for the feedback. I've been trying to organize a lot, so once I get everything going, will sort out everything. Was suppose to have 200 new items listed this weekend., heavy sorting, and a road trip for new records stalled that, but should have that amount plus more listed this week. Will have lots of good stuff. thanks again. Also, if you have anything on your radar please email me. I came a across a Mint Gloria Jones on Uptown 732 this weekend, and wasn't sure if anybody needed it and my buddy is screaming at me because I didn't pick it up. So please email me. thanks.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert