Tempos - Ill Never Forget - Diamondjim

Iancsloft

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

awesome im very tempted on this -but visa is off the radar at momment,this really has not turned up much over the years the last one I saw was in John Pownys box and i think it went to A CERTAIN COLECTOR IN CARISLE!!

Cant get a more detroit sounding group harmony track-id say a big bargain for someone!!

BAZ A

Social source share

awesome im very tempted on this -but visa is off the radar at momment,this really has not turned up much over the years the last one I saw was in John Pownys box and i think it went to A CERTAIN COLECTOR IN CARISLE!!

Cant get a more detroit sounding group harmony track-id say a big bargain for someone!!

BAZ A

Im sure there was one on here a few weeks back for £850 Baz:chinstroke:

Record that ticks all the right boxes and epitomises what the Northern soul sound should sound like:yes:

Social source share

BAZ A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it did Baz with a load more rare tunes out of that box of Johns on the left hand side ( the box which he kept his own favs ..not for sale .. )

mind you Mr Powney had some brilliant tunes for sale the times i visited with Cliff Camfield and dam cheap they where too top man John Powney !!!

Social source share

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it did Baz with a load more rare tunes out of that box of Johns on the left hand side ( the box which he kept his own favs ..not for sale .. )

mind you Mr Powney had some brilliant tunes for sale the times i visited with Cliff Camfield and dam cheap they where too top man John Powney !!!

hello Ian hope your well mate-me and my old mate gaz simons done very well mate - just wish id had the seventies knowledge i have now then ,he had incredible seventies stuff also -when i walked in that room [when their was still stuff there it was like all my xams at once]lol, first time i ever saw stuff like the green four voices -etc good memories -still got stuff like the limitations on bacone performers on sir Grahme etc i got off him for pennies lol.Happy days mate!!!

BAZ A

Social source share

Guest tomaokeh

its best the tempos comes back to me ,rather than have it in the wrong hands like yourself ian. !

What a bargin great record as for mr J.P. top man good friend he has had some soul in that back room you can never and will never get the collection J.P. had

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert