• Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest wrighty

tumbleweed3.gif

bringing this up again as I am really intrigued to get more informations rolleyes.gif

hmm, well the idea marc was to cover it up but open the field to anyone who might know it to come on here and spoil the party....which obviously hasnt happened so it looks like i can claim victory yes.gif i've already traded cover-up details with someone else tho so the question is....what have you got for me wicked.gif

Edited by wrighty
Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

I have to agree with you on this one Pete, atrocious cocophony....both sides!

KTF

Baz

I don't know it but it's f*cking hideous

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

right seeing as we all love the 'uncover the cover up' game am intrigued to see if anyone knows this - a pretty brutal slab of funky soul imho wicked.gif

https://www.soul-sour.../01_Track_1.wma

sure a few of the more clued-up scourers on here might be able to find it...oh btw murray you're banned from this exercise no.gif

Yes indeed Ian...

A very nice track for an up for it dancefloor... Would sound good out of the big pa..

Cheers

I will take a copy please..

Merry xmas :unsure:

Social source share

Guest wrighty

Interestingly written and arranged by Doc Bagby.

THE Doc Bagby? g.gif

Didn't know he was active that late into the 60s (early 70s?).

knew someone out there would have seen it...it had to be you seb didnt it yes.gif

Social source share

Yeh - I know that Sebastian.

That's why I asked has anyone heard the 'Funk' side of his VRC 45, "You're Welcome To Try".

OK, I misunderstood. I thought you already had heard "You're Welcome To Try" and was asking about its "funk flipside".

"YWTT" is in refosoul:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/more/soul-library/little-willie-jones-you-are-welcome-to-try-vrc

Punchy tune and gritty vocals, but a bit of a mess to my ears. Horribly out of tune in places.

Social source share

• 4 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert