Eddie Parker On Manships Auction-What'll It Fetch?

Quinvy

I have been informed that this is a minter? can't look myself as have been barred. rolleyes.gif If so, what do you think it will go for? Will the present economic climate mean it won't achieve top book? Myself, I can see it going back to where it came from. [u.S.A.]

Phil.

Social source share

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have been informed that this is a minter? can't look myself as have been barred. rolleyes.gif If so, what do you think it will go for? Will the present economic climate mean it won't achieve top book? Myself, I can see it going back to where it came from. [u.S.A.]

Phil.

how do u manage to get barred from JM website???huh.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

Phil.

From the pics on JM's site it looks gorgeous Phil.

Seeing as you are "persona non grata" at JM's you'll be saving yourself from about 5k I reckon.

And for me, I've got me Billy Sha-Rae and old looky likey to keep me happy if not a little jealous.

Regards.. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Errrrr, let's just say, a clash of personalities. I can look at the web site, I just can't log on and access any info, or bid on anything.shades.gif

Its showing at £2860 atm - unless i'm barred too....laugh.gif .What you like Phil?

Social source share

Guest Lobster Madras

Errrrr, let's just say, a clash of personalities. I can look at the web site, I just can't log on and access any info, or bid on anything.shades.gif

Manny told me " make that the last record you order off me ! " about 10 years back

I thought it was an act of great kindness on his part !

thumbup.gif

Social source share

heres the latest..........................

Eddie Parker

I'm Gone

Jack Ashford and Lorraine Chandler probably didn't know at the time they had created what is considered by many as the greatest Northern Soul record ever made. If you need that statement validating, click the soundfile and be prepared to be moved! Let's get serious! Very serious! This is an immaculate copy of what is the very pinnacle of Northern Soul collecting...

Current bid: £ 3,300.00

Time remaining: Approx. 2 hours, 29 minutes

Social source share

From the pics on JM's site it looks gorgeous Phil.

Seeing as you are "persona non grata" at JM's you'll be saving yourself from about 5k I reckon.

And for me, I've got me Billy Sha-Rae and old looky likey to keep me happy if not a little jealous.

Regards.. :boxing:

I thought this would make a big price this time hence the 5k guess , but its achieved 6k :yes:

That is a massive price - but it is an awsome tune in top condition..

Regards.. :wicked:

Social source share

heres the latest..........................

Eddie Parker

I'm Gone

Jack Ashford and Lorraine Chandler probably didn't know at the time they had created what is considered by many as the greatest Northern Soul record ever made. If you need that statement validating, click the soundfile and be prepared to be moved! Let's get serious! Very serious! This is an immaculate copy of what is the very pinnacle of Northern Soul collecting...

Current bid: £ 3,300.00

Time remaining: Approx. 2 hours, 29 minutes

Jack Ashford and Lorraine Chandler probably didn't know at the time they had created what is considered by many as the greatest Northern Soul record ever made

Absolutely. My all time number 1,2 and 3. Cannot be beaten IMHO

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert