Jimmy Scott On Westbound 5025

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Did 'Anna' get released again on a different catalogue number? Got copies on the blue label design and the brown swirly design but sure that on both Anna is backed with track called 'Backbone'?? Being lazy really as I guess I could go and find them and check but they are all in my garage boxed up!

Of no relevance at all but have always loved ' What Am I Going To Do (About You Baby) ' by Jimmy Scott, one of my favourites on the label thumbsup.gif

Adam.

Social source share

Did 'Anna' get released again on a different catalogue number? Got copies on the blue label design and the brown swirly design but sure that on both Anna is backed with track called 'Backbone'?? Being lazy really as I guess I could go and find them and check but they are all in my garage boxed up!

Of no relevance at all but have always loved ' What Am I Going To Do (About You Baby) ' by Jimmy Scott, one of my favourites on the label thumbsup.gif

Adam.

I'm not sure on this, I just saw it in our label copy listing. There are a few in there that may not have come out. Hopefully Sean will check his TP for the flip.

Social source share

Of no relevance at all but have always loved ' What Am I Going To Do (About You Baby) ' by Jimmy Scott, one of my favourites on the label :thumbsup:

Adam.

Hi Adam,

'Backbone' is on the flip of "What Goes Around" not on the flip of 'Anna'.

Agree "What Am I Going to Do" is a real goodie.

Rate it very highly and put it on the CD Swap a while back.

thumbsup.gif

Ady,

I'm still laid up... but gonna try and shuffle through the record room once Julie and the kids have gone to bed.

I honestly don't know what's on the flip of Anna.

Its gonna be a long night cos I aint gonna rest until I find it!

good.gif

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert