Joe Murphy So Blue

soulperson

hope someone can advise me,i find my self with 2 copies of this.both on vivid.one white,one red.both good cond.which is the one to keep myself.also 2 copies of Time -the Parliaments.one is pink the other multi colour but with a different b side to manships book (good old music).which one do i keep please.sue

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hope someone can advise me,i find my self with 2 copies of this.both on vivid.one white,one red.both good cond.which is the one to keep myself.also 2 copies of Time -the Parliaments.one is pink the other multi colour but with a different b side to manships book (good old music).which one do i keep please.sue

red vivid is much rarer than white

Social source share

red vivid is much rarer than white

I'd agree boba, only got it on White Vivid, used to think it was a demo, but it don't say so. are the red ones vinyl and monarch pressed too?

Sue! it's such a great double sider, don't sell either! that way ya can play the arse off one of them and still keep a good copy! thumbsup.gif

steve

Social source share

never seen a red - is it just boring like a red of the white - or is it different in any way?

HI,thanks for this.set out slightly different.seems larger words and its got vivid RECORDS on the top.the white is just vivid.should really keep the red as i can see it clearer.must have been made for us oldies with bad eye sight.sue

Social source share

the red one..........

WEST COAST MONARCH PRESS, LIKE THE ONES IN THE OAKLAND FIND, ANYBODY GOT THE CORRESPONDING W/D TO THIS. THINK THE DETROIT????/OTHER RED ISSUE IS PROBABLY RARER.

BRI PINCH.

AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS, BLAH BAR, BARNSLEY, 28TH NOVEMBER.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT@HORSE AND GROOM, 13TH DECEMBER, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert