Honesty

redcoupe

got in from last nights wilton ,and put new record on table,well chuffed as now only to get two for full label,thing is her indoors says how much???so i tell her a good price at £50 she not interested how well i done getting it just that oooooh i might go for a couple of new tops.....should i have been so honest with her??? or,told her a tenner....god knows what shed want if i bought a couple of hundred one....

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

got in from last nights wilton ,and put new record on table,well chuffed as now only to get two for full label,thing is her indoors says how much???so i tell her a good price at £50 she not interested how well i done getting it just that oooooh i might go for a couple of new tops.....should i have been so honest with her??? or,told her a tenner....god knows what shed want if i bought a couple of hundred one....

Well there's inflation for you......................back in the 70s it was how much was that "oh I was really lucky it was only 50p"

Social source share

It is difficult, but there's definitely a cure for earache there. :lol:

Social source share

Guest stevejan

54 years old ....and you haven't learned how to tell a good white lie yet..tut tut...you'll learn,or maybe not...I have a good collection that my ex wife thought cost me all of a hundred quid or soinnocent.gif

Edited by stevejan
Social source share

It's the same with all addictions - you think it's just social, but then you realise you're lying about what you spend, having records delivered to a mate's house, leaving records in the boot of the car so that you don't bring them in at once....

but we love it :thumbup:

Andrew

PS my ex knew the Gene Toones was my most valuable record.... at £100 :innocent:

Social source share

"Hanging On To A Lie"

Natural 4 :lol:

Hi Red Coupe

Living a Lie great £20 £300 record in for a $ penny in for a £ pound

Keith Tell the Mrs that you have invested in buying it for her and it the actual price £250 :lol: Hey you get a bit of ear acre for a month year or two. :shades:It's not every week now? or is it? and you have £200 to purchase those wants on your wish list or treat the good lady to another want on your wish list, both ways your on to a winner :lol: . This advice comes with a health warning depends how good you look waring in broken records and plan an escape route out of the house and bag packed

Andy

Edited by philly dog
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert