Intruders ?

Guest Anders

Hi All

Could anyone name this Track Ive Named it by The Intruders only because it sounds like them

can anyone give me the artist /artists . band / group and title of this song ... its a monster

thankyou anders

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Its the Professionals - Thats Why I Love you

in town Mikey Remix. :boxing:

sorry guys and gals im struggling to upload the track but trying again now , hope it gets on there

Social source share

Fantastic tune !!!.....Worth waiting for...

You're right, it sounds just like the Intruders.........I hope somebody can name it 'cos then I can get it on my wants list.......yes.gif

DEFFO SOUNDS LIKE A PHILLY TRACK, INTRUDERS MEETS ETHICS MEETS ARCHIE BELL. INDEED EXCELLENT :yes:

BRI PINCH,

AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS, BLAH BAR, BARNSLEY, SAT 28TH NOVEMBER.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT@HORSE AND GROOM, 13TH DECEMBER, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Social source share

The Looney Tunes "beep beeps" are meant to be there, the lyrics include "road runner"...yes.gif

I cant believe this one as got everyone stumped on here ..

Social source share

Fantastic tune !!!.....Worth waiting for...

You're right, it sounds just like the Intruders.........I hope somebody can name it 'cos then I can get it on my wants list.......yes.gif

i don't think it's the intruders, i think it's someone singing in the style of sonny but he's not hitting the notes in the right way, or at least the track is not at the right speed or something.

Social source share

i don't think it's the intruders, i think it's someone singing in the style of sonny but he's not hitting the notes in the right way, or at least the track is not at the right speed or something.

Does sound like little Sonny Bob.

Can think of 3-4 Intruders tracks it resembles, Gamble period.

Had me scratching my head all afternoon.

Not a great track, after several listens, and agree, as the dawg Randy Jackson, would say ' a bit pitchy in parts' but a curious one if its not the Intruders.

:rolleyes:

Sean

Social source share

Does sound like little Sonny Bob.

Can think of 3-4 Intruders tracks it resembles, Gamble period.

Had me scratching my head all afternoon.

Not a great track, after several listens, and agree, as the dawg Randy Jackson, would say ' a bit pitchy in parts' but a curious one if its not the Intruders.

:rolleyes:

Sean

that's what I said, I think it sounds like sonny, like someone singing in the style of sonny, but I think it sounds off enough that I don't think it's little sonny. I could be wrong.

Social source share

which is the same PHILLY group as the dream merchants by the way...

Thanks everyone for all your

help on this one i have sourced the million dollers worth of soul vol 2 cd so i will let you know if its the track

im after

thanks again Will

Social source share

I think "oldfeet" actually answered your question and deserves the credit

Boba is BOB! on Again ` It Is OLDFEET Who Deserves The Credit for Naming That Tune 10/10

Well Done Oldfeet .. A Great Knowledge of The Music I Must Say ,,,Thankyou ...............Will

Social source share

• 6 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert