Westbound

• Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Caesar Frazier was released on the LP below (including the great "Got to have your love"), don't know about a 45 though;

Caesar Frazier "ANOTHER LIFE" (1978 WESTBOUND)(Prod. Caesar Frazier & Bernie Mendelson)

Best tracks - "Another life"/"Till another day"/"I got to have your love"/"Just a little bit longer"

Social source share

Bob & Harold

Joe Mathews (sic)

Caesar Frazier's Till Another Day

Any nice LP dance tracks I may have missed?

You might want to consider Donald "Crazy Legs" Austin - You Want It, You Got It, from the '73 Eastbound album EB 9005.....big tune at Cleethorpes/St. Ives during the mid 70's....thumbsup.gif

Social source share

You might want to consider Donald "Crazy Legs" Austin - You Want It, You Got It, from the '73 Eastbound album EB 9005.....big tune at Cleethorpes/St. Ives during the mid 70's....thumbsup.gif

I think it was big everywhere at that time, covered up as the New York Strings at one time.

Social source share

will have a good scan when i get back home on friday -love the logo some real interesting ohio players ad dennise la selle tracks ive got -oh and the impeccable magigtones -ill make it up to you -which gets in my all time top 20,also got some melvin sparks no eastbound was not aware of the westbound offering!!!

BAZ A

Social source share

Bob & Harold

Joe Mathews (sic)

Caesar Frazier's Till Another Day

Any nice LP dance tracks I may have missed?

Ceasar Frazier - Another Life off the LP of the same name Ady. Could be a bit too funky for you tho!

:ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert