Beware This Ebayer Currency_Merchant

Guest Leonardo

Guest Leonardo

This guy wins a mid priced auction item (£85) is offered insurance but doesn't take it. Item is shipped (with proof of posting) but he claims not received and goes immediately for Paypal dispute which is found (after lengthy delay) in his favour so negative feedback is unavailable.

He'll send you messages of a friendly nature....but will stiff you all the same. Worst I could do was leave the following Positive feedback for him...XXX BEWARE TREAT THIS PERSON WITH UTMOST SUSPICION XXX.

Chandresh Mittal

4918 Castana Ave. Apt #2

Lakewood, CA 90712

United States

chan_dresh@hotmail.com

Also had an e-mail from another seller which read "I sold a semi-high priced 45 to him and he claims that there was a package at his house that was opened, but nothing inside"

Edited by Leonardo
Social source share

• Replies 45
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This guy wins a mid priced auction item (£85) is offered insurance but doesn't take it. Item is shipped (with proof of posting) but he claims not received and goes immediately for Paypal dispute which is found (after lengthy delay) in his favour so negative feedback is unavailable.

He'll send you messages of a friendly nature....but will stiff you all the same. Worst I could do was leave the following Positive feedback for him...XXX BEWARE TREAT THIS PERSON WITH UTMOST SUSPICION XXX.

Chandresh Mittal

4918 Castana Ave. Apt #2

Lakewood, CA 90712

United States

chan_dresh@hotmail.com

Also had an e-mail from another seller which read "I sold a semi-high priced 45 to him and he claims that there was a package at his house that was opened, but nothing inside"

MORAL OF THE STORY

Always send records recorded if your buyer uses paypal ,unless of course you know and trust the buyerthumbsup.gif

Social source share

• 2 months later...

The following is purely from a buyers point of view, alright my point of view :lol: .

I buy a few bits from ebay. Why not just put on listing that item will only be sent insured? When I look to buy I take mailing into account of the cost. I really don't have a problem with sellers asking/demanding for stuff to be insured, in fact I think it can only be beneficial to both parties. I always thought items were sold on the sellers terms. Obviously if a buyer is charged extra for insurance and the stuff arrives wrapped in a bin bag with a second class stamp stuck to it, then there's reason to complain.

Social source share

The following is purely from a buyers point of view, alright my point of view :lol: .

I buy a few bits from ebay. Why not just put on listing that item will only be sent insured? When I look to buy I take mailing into account of the cost. I really don't have a problem with sellers asking/demanding for stuff to be insured, in fact I think it can only be beneficial to both parties. I always thought items were sold on the sellers terms. Obviously if a buyer is charged extra for insurance and the stuff arrives wrapped in a bin bag with a second class stamp stuck to it, then there's reason to complain.

if it's a cheap item, it's not worth bidding if the postage is going to be the cost of the item though. for more expensive items fine. Brian's auctions are a mix of both. he can't reasonably change the terms on each auction depending on how he thinks the item will finish and if you're listing a bunch of cheaper items you shoot yourself in the foot to require insurance (or at least registered mail).

Social source share

The problem with Paypal is the time that it covers.

I boughta cheap record $28 from the US on 2nd december. I instantly paypalled it

The record did not arrive within the 30 day limit - I messaged the seller and he assured me it was sent 4/12. -Last night I get in ad the record arrives- Now thats luck because if it hadnt I had no where to go because of the time limit on paypal. Nevs Right Recorded delivery in Uk

However who wants to pay an extra $9-10 dollars extra for signed for when the record only cost $28. Anything around a hundred and over - thats another thing!

Social source share

if it's a cheap item, it's not worth bidding if the postage is going to be the cost of the item though. for more expensive items fine. Brian's auctions are a mix of both. he can't reasonably change the terms on each auction depending on how he thinks the item will finish and if you're listing a bunch of cheaper items you shoot yourself in the foot to require insurance (or at least registered mail).

Fair enough, but what about like some sellers state "Anything over £50 (or whatever value you feels necessary) has to be insured"? Maybe that's the alternative.

Social source share

The problem with Paypal is the time that it covers.

I boughta cheap record $28 from the US on 2nd december. I instantly paypalled it

The record did not arrive within the 30 day limit - I messaged the seller and he assured me it was sent 4/12. -Last night I get in ad the record arrives- Now thats luck because if it hadnt I had no where to go because of the time limit on paypal. Nevs Right Recorded delivery in Uk

However who wants to pay an extra $9-10 dollars extra for signed for when the record only cost $28. Anything around a hundred and over - thats another thing!

I thought it was 45 days? :lol:

Social source share

Dear all - I've been stiffed twice in 2 mths now on eBay cos of this 'package not received' scam (lost about £90 thru Paypal chargebacks) - this is the reason why I use eBay *only* as a last resort. I now withold my feedback altogether till the buyer has posted theirs - if they don't post any fb at all, I don't either...if they post +fb, I do same. If they post -fb, then I post +fb cos eBay say you cannot give a buyer -fb but I make sure I say what happened in the description box...one parcel to Russia and one to the States - I now refuse to ship to many territories unless they agree to pay for insured mail...all of the Far East except Japan, all of the Americas, the Russian Federation, Italy, France and the Middle East.

Sick to death of it...just wish somebody would come up with a viable alternative to eBay - it's just a den of thieves and con-artists...

Social source share

A (probably stupid) question: In the past proof of posting was enough to be on the safe side. Do you now have to send everything signed for?

No longer enough mate - Paypal ignored my official POP I sent in with my claim - meant nuttin - they will accept ONLY tracking numbers now....every invoice I send via the bay now has a note attached offering insured post. If people have gone ahead and paid me via Paypal before I'm able to invoice em, then I refund their money and re-invoice - offering the insured postage option. This is also part of my proof that people refused to pay for insurance. It's meant 1 or 2 lost sales but so what? I'd rather be safe - eBay truly are shafting sellers nowadays

Social source share

No. According to eBay's guidelines: "Even if the item was not insured, you are still responsible for the item until the buyer receives it."

Then we sellers are all completely fcuked and open to fraud...

My 'invoice warning' persuades most people that it's crazy to have stuff sent with no insurance - I actually add the insured shipping costs in when I invoice and tell peoplE that if they really, really *still* don't wanna pay for insurance, then to re-request an invoice and I'll send a flat invoice - most UK buyers are fairly sensible and go with my recommendations - I'm seriously thinking about now making ALL overseas listings Signed For mail only - what else can we do?

HATE EBAY HATE EBAY HATE EBAY HATE EBAY HATE EBAY:boxing:

Social source share

Then we sellers are all completely fcuked and open to fraud...

I guess so, but people in general seems to be fairly honest about these things. Out of 1000 packages sent uninsured I usually get some kind of problem with about 2-3 (or less) of them and I suspect that in those rare cases the packages actaully did get lost in the postal system somewhere. It's not often that I feel that the buyer is "trying it on". Those are just my experiences though.

Also, I never send out packages between 18th December and 2nd January. It's just too risky.

Social source share

The Office of Fair Trading is also seemingly 'against' sellers - if the letter of the law was followed, sellers wouldn't be able to charge customers to have their goods insured as according to the OFT that is the seller's responsibility(!) (Para 3:20), as is the safe delivery of the goods (even though as a seller you pay the postal service to handle that duty) Ebay by making that statement are only applying paragraph 3:36 of the OFT guidelines in relation to Distance Selling. sad.gif

Edited by Jason S
Social source share

Guest Walleroonie

I've been stiffed for a few things on Ebay - having received the money from buyers via Paypal, the last time I lost £150, I had proof of postage and it was insured, however, the guy was in Germany so the Post Office were not interested as their insurance only covers the UK.

Paypal were not interested either, they don't publicise it but the only courier that they approve off is FedEx - so if you're sending anything of value you should send it via FedEx - I have it in writing from PP that regardless of insurance/signatures etc - if the person at the other end disputes an item arriving and you didn't send via FedEx you're stuffed.

Social source share

I've been stiffed for a few things on Ebay - having received the money from buyers via Paypal, the last time I lost £150, I had proof of postage and it was insured, however, the guy was in Germany so the Post Office were not interested as their insurance only covers the UK.

Not correct, If you pay for insured post it's insured until it reaches its destination, no matter where this is. Maybe you mix it up with the tracking ID the PO office issues. This ID is infact useless for online tracking once the letter/parcel leaves your country. But it still can be traced even if it's a bit inconvenient as you have to go down to your local PO office and fill in a form.

Paypal were not interested either, they don't publicise it but the only courier that they approve off is FedEx - so if you're sending anything of value you should send it via FedEx - I have it in writing from PP that regardless of insurance/signatures etc - if the person at the other end disputes an item arriving and you didn't send via FedEx you're stuffed.

I seriously doubt that. How on Earth can Paypal prefer one certain transport company with no whatsoever affiliation? Does FedEx deliver domestic in the UK? I.e. sender and receiver both in the same country? They don't do that in Germany as far as I understand.

Social source share

There are some nasty horrible cutns out there, cheating fuckers they want there bollocks cutting off and a good old fashioned slap.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Spot on Mark, could not agree more, my style as well. Having said that 9th Dec. brought from U.S. Monclairs cheap cheap $9.99 + $7.00 P/P come the 28th still not here i told him and we both put it down to the xmas period and all that goes with it, come the 3rd jan still not with me told him and he refunded the lot which i never asked for nor expected......top man as for all he knows i could be pulling a fast one, which i am not.

p.s. still not here!!

Social source share

Just a thought here, i bet some fecker down the post office has one royal northern collection going on!!

What exactly does "lost in post" mean anyways for f. sake.....lost where, i mean i thought it was a system, in every way, if its "lost" it should normally always be found at some point or time in the future...its a strange one thats for sure.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Hello Guys,

just reading all your posts........There are just so many horror stories regarding Ebay & Paypal..I think they are just robbing bleeders to be honest. But thats what you get with big business im afraid.

Anyone who regularly buys tunes[and i guess that includes many of us on this site]is gonna encounter problems at some time or another. Anything over £25 in the UK i now have recorded delivery or registered,its just safer.

I recently purchased some tunes[but not from ebay,just on an independant dealers website] and paid immediately via paypal. After three weeks,i enquired to know when they were posted as they still hadnt arrived. The dealer said he thought they had been sent about a week after i`d paid. 7 weeks later,they still havent arrived..........When i questioned him whether he had proof of posting because i wondered whether i may be covered somehow with Paypal,he said yes but went on to say that if i went to Paypal,then they would no doubt find in my favour and rob him of his money........I assured him that that was not my wish and that i would wait another month before acting,[surely,i cant be fairer than that can i ?].......He said theyll be stuck in customs no doubt,but i said" well how long do you think its fair that i should wait" ? ........Its only about £75 fortunately,so its not gonna break me if they dont turn up,but, if im honest,i dont believe he ever sent them anyway......You know sometimes when you do something on the spur of the moment and you regret it immediately? Well,thats how i felt the minute i`d paid him without thinking to ask for some sort of insurance or registered post[not intentionally i might add]......All i can say is,in 26 odd years of buying from the States,ive never had one thing go missing[Yes,theres a first time for everything,but sometimes you just get a feeling youve been stuffed over].

Anything your remotely bothered about should be Registered or insured,no exceptions.

Regarding ebay, there must be a way of combating the stranglehold they seem to have over the old vinyl market.Whats needed is an independant auction site thats run for a small profit[to make it worthwhile to someone to run]that all the main wheelers and dealers in vinyl use.Collectors would then follow suit and we could rid ourselves of this vile ebay.Im not gonna petend it would be easy but i dont think its impossible......Whaddya reckon ?

Social source share

Regarding ebay, there must be a way of combating the stranglehold they seem to have over the old vinyl market.Whats needed is an independant auction site thats run for a small profit[to make it worthwhile to someone to run]that all the main wheelers and dealers in vinyl use.Collectors would then follow suit and we could rid ourselves of this vile ebay.Im not gonna petend it would be easy but i dont think its impossible......Whaddya reckon ?

I don't see that happening anytime soon. It will take a lot of work, time and investments to achieve something like that. You have to create access to a bigger market than what eBay can offer and charge lower fees than what they do. You have to steer ALL buyers and ALL sellers away from eBay. I think that is nigh on impossible. The total eBay+PayPal fees when listing on the .com site (with .co.uk visibility) usually comes to about 11%-12% of the selling amount. In my opinion that's not a lot considering the services they offer you, and it's less than what most other auction sites (or re-sellers that sells on commission) charges. I think eBay is superb for both buying and selling. Sure, their feeback system and postage "rules" are a joke, but as far as access to records and convenience when selling/buying goes I think they're great 99% of the time. I find it seriously odd that so many of you think that eBay should offer their services pretty much for free. It just doesn't make sense.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

I don't see that happening anytime soon. It will take a lot of work, time and investments to achieve something like that. You have to create access to a bigger market than what eBay can offer and charge lower fees than what they do. You have to steer ALL buyers and ALL sellers away from eBay. I think that is nigh on impossible. The total eBay+PayPal fees when listing on the .com site (with .co.uk visibility) usually comes to about 11%-12% of the selling amount. In my opinion that's not a lot considering the services they offer you, and it's less than what most other auction sites (or re-sellers that sells on commission) charges. I think eBay is superb for both buying and selling. Sure, their feeback system and postage "rules" are a joke, but as far as access to records and convenience when selling/buying goes I think they're great 99% of the time. I find it seriously odd that so many of you think that eBay should offer their services pretty much for free. It just doesn't make sense.

This is also generally a seller-oriented website. There have been at least two attempts so far to establish a soul auction site (one of which is advertising right now). As you note, they might not have any chance of succeeding, but if they did, an independent auction site isn't going to be successful if the starting bids are people's high set sale prices that they sell at here. The whole appeal of ebay is the chance of getting a bargain (or the chance of picking up oddball records buried amongst the large amount of crap, which is one of the appeals for me at least). Nobody is going to put in a starting bid of 100 pounds on a record that is worth 100 pounds.

And advice to buyers -- you should NEVER wait past 45 days to start a paypal claim. You still haven't escalated to a DISPUTE at that point (e.g. you are NOT claiming money back from a seller) -- never give up your window to get your money back from a seller that is going to scam you. If you don't file a claim within the window, you can't escalate it to a dispute later. I'm not talking about dealing with responsive sellers who are emailing you back with proof of postage either, I'm talking about the sellers who don't email you back or who lead you on with lies, etc. A responsive seller will at least understand when you put in the claim too, as the claim isn't an escalation to a dispute.

Social source share

I think I'm on the side of those that think that buyers who repeatedly claim they haven't got things are just dishonest.

The standard post (UK and from the states) is surprisingly efficient. I can only remember two parcels not getting here from the states; one was back in 98 and was a pack of cheap records, the other was last year sent insured but only tracked in the country of origin - I'm convinced it was stolen at this end by someone in the postal service who saw the value of the insurance and knew it wasn't being tracked in this country. I got my money back but lost £30 on the exchange rate change (and postage) over the time it took to sort out. So no Troy Dodds and minus £30 for the privilege.

I actually think it is safer getting records via the standard postage as long as there isn't a high value on the front. Isn't it a good rumour that the Hatton Garden diamond merchants send all their stuff standard post because it is so anonymous and so stuff never gets stolen? Or was that in a film? :lol:

As a seller I won't send anything that has been paid for by paypal unless the buyer pays sufficient postage for it to be insured to its value. Post goes missing all the time and people are dishonest.

With paypal always finding for the buyer it is too easy for people to pay standard post and then claim it hasn't arrived. Saves them the cost of the record. The b*st*rds!

I agree with MB - chop their nadgers off.

Social source share

I think I'm on the side of those that think that buyers who repeatedly claim they haven't got things are just dishonest.

The standard post (UK and from the states) is surprisingly efficient. I can only remember two parcels not getting here from the states; one was back in 98 and was a pack of cheap records, the other was last year sent insured but only tracked in the country of origin - I'm convinced it was stolen at this end by someone in the postal service who saw the value of the insurance and knew it wasn't being tracked in this country. I got my money back but lost £30 on the exchange rate change (and postage) over the time it took to sort out. So no Troy Dodds and minus £30 for the privilege.

I actually think it is safer getting records via the standard postage as long as there isn't a high value on the front. Isn't it a good rumour that the Hatton Garden diamond merchants send all their stuff standard post because it is so anonymous and so stuff never gets stolen? Or was that in a film? unsure.gif

As a seller I won't send anything that has been paid for by paypal unless the buyer pays sufficient postage for it to be insured to its value. Post goes missing all the time and people are dishonest.

With paypal always finding for the buyer it is too easy for people to pay standard post and then claim it hasn't arrived. Saves them the cost of the record. The b*st*rds!

I agree with MB - chop their nadgers off.

the same argument works both ways. i agree the post is surprisingly efficient. there are a surprisingly number of shady sellers out there. i buy a large amount of records online to know. i have to spend a lot of time fighting with sellers getting them to send my records. there are enough posts about shady sellers on here to know that is the case. putting in the first paypal claim without fully escalating it is a way to pressure sellers to get them to actually mail your records when they are not doing so, and it isn't initiating a chargeback.

Social source share

I had a couple of experience that the buyers claimed.

In 2009, a French guy claimed that the record didn't arrive and requested PayPal for a full refund. PayPal investigated this case and, as a result, they refunded him because I couldn't provide them with any tracking number or other documental evidence that I actually sent out because I sent it out by standard mail. The record was more than $300 at the final value in the ebay auction. But this French guy changed his ID with the ebay soon after he received (actually he changed it many times) the refund and now he was kicked out from the ebay as there are many negative feedbacks he received. Which one is the real story do you think? Did he surely receive the item and got the refund from me or did he not receive the item? After this case, I have been sending the item of more than $100 by a register mail at my own cost.

The another case I got this year was that a UK guy claimed that the record has a crack even though my packing was great and no damage was found to the package. I graded it vg condition because it has scratches which created noise but I didn't find any crack on it. So, I asked him to return the item so that I can make a full refund, and also I wanted to see the crack. But this guy refused my offer with many execuses that post office in his town was shut down and he is lazy to queue up in the stationary shop where he only can send mails out. And, considering the value of record (less than $20), he doesn't want to spend postage and his time for the return. And then, he made a counter offer to me that he will accept a refund of 50% for the cost he paid (including postage). I told him that I can accept the refund of 50% for the item value but the postage should not be included in the refund as I actually spent. Is it reasonable in the UK/Europe? He, then, informed me that he will leave a negative feedback if I don't accept his offer. So, I was so upset and refunded him a 100% of the item which was more than his offer because I was so fedup to talk with this guy anymore. He is still in the ebay but I blocked him from my auctions so that no more issue with him in future. I am not sure even now if the record has really cracked or not.

Edited by picky
Social source share

It's official now. Chandresh has escalated the Paypal claim and it's time to lay down all of the cards. I will survive losing my $126 but I implore all ebay sellers to block currancy_merchant and tell everyone you know to do the same. If you happen to know somebody in southern California, make sure they read this thread, as well as the similar thread on Soulstrut (I can provide a link). Anyone with any interest in this who lives in the Los Angeles area, get in touch with me via PM. If you can get my Linda Jones 45 back from him, you can keep it! I would rather you have it than this thief!!!

Social source share

I had a couple of experience that the buyers claimed.

In 2009, a French guy claimed that the record didn't arrive and requested PayPal for a full refund. PayPal investigated this case and, as a result, they refunded him because I couldn't provide them with any tracking number or other documental evidence that I actually sent out because I sent it out by standard mail. The record was more than $300 at the final value in the ebay auction. But this French guy changed his ID with the ebay soon after he received (actually he changed it many times) the refund and now he was kicked out from the ebay as there are many negative feedbacks he received. Which one is the real story do you think? Did he surely receive the item and got the refund from me or did he not receive the item? After this case, I have been sending the item of more than $100 by a register mail at my own cost.

The another case I got this year was that a UK guy claimed that the record has a crack even though my packing was great and no damage was found to the package. I graded it vg condition because it has scratches which created noise but I didn't find any crack on it. So, I asked him to return the item so that I can make a full refund, and also I wanted to see the crack. But this guy refused my offer with many execuses that post office in his town was shut down and he is lazy to queue up in the stationary shop where he only can send mails out. And, considering the value of record (less than $20), he doesn't want to spend postage and his time for the return. And then, he made a counter offer to me that he will accept a refund of 50% for the cost he paid (including postage). I told him that I can accept the refund of 50% for the item value but the postage should not be included in the refund as I actually spent. Is it reasonable in the UK/Europe? He, then, informed me that he will leave a negative feedback if I don't accept his offer. So, I was so upset and refunded him a 100% of the item which was more than his offer because I was so fedup to talk with this guy anymore. He is still in the ebay but I blocked him from my auctions so that no more issue with him in future. I am not sure even now if the record has really cracked or not.

i'm sorry about your experiences. i think the moral of the story is that there are many sleazy people who deal in records on all sides unfortunately.

Social source share

the same argument works both ways. i agree the post is surprisingly efficient. there are a surprisingly number of shady sellers out there. i buy a large amount of records online to know. i have to spend a lot of time fighting with sellers getting them to send my records. there are enough posts about shady sellers on here to know that is the case. putting in the first paypal claim without fully escalating it is a way to pressure sellers to get them to actually mail your records when they are not doing so, and it isn't initiating a chargeback.

The only issue I have had with a (very) few sellers in the states is when they massively overgrade a record and when you take it up with them they offer you a refund if you send it back. Sounds OK?

Anything expensive goes back, but if it is a cheap record it isn't worth returning as in most cases you have to send it tracked (£8 = $12) and you only get the refund for the amount of the record. You can end up spending $40 and getting $20 back plus no record.

I'm sure they know it isn't worth the return so deliberately send you a trashed record, one guy claimed that I had trashed the record as it was OK when he sent it! (I had to throw it away). I'm sure that they look on your ebay feedback, see that you buy Northern Soul (sometimes at a high price) and think you have fiddled them in some way and so send you a trashed record.

Maybe I'm just bitter, and it is only a few sellers.

These days I try to buy from sellers that I know but when you find a good record that someone has listed in amongst a load of rubbish you grit your teeth once you've won and prepare for the iffy packaging; iffy grading; will they send it; etc.

Funny old game

Cheers

Paul

Edited by paultp
Social source share

How about a name and shame for very slow paying or even non-paying Ebay buyers?

I only auction stuff every once in a while. But share of buyers either not paying until very last Ebay reminder (e.g. 14 days after end of auction) or not paying at all increases and increases.

Auctioned three discs last weekend. One disc was paid for within a few hours. Two others no payment or reply from buyers so far. wanker.gif

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

This guy just bought my Nancy Wilcox 45 as a Buy It Now and still hasn't paid. I googled his name "Chandresh Mittal" and added soul and this thread came up as well as this one:

https://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1397543&Main=1396789

THANK YOU for naming and shaming this little worm! I still have my Nancy Wilcox and no deal is getting completed.

Let's name 'em and shame 'em all!

-J.

PS. Anybody want an EX condition Nancy Wilcox issue on RCA with original sleeve? $90.00. BARGAIN.

Edited by jazzyjas
Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

You're sure it's the same guy?

Currency_Merchant active since May 2009, mittal16 active since July 2005. //

Yeah, gotta be the same guy I reckon. He buys mainly money notes which could account for his other name of Currency_Merchant

If you look at his feedback look at the one that was posted for him on Jan 18 at 14.25 by vanislesoul and click "view item" you'll see he bought a Johnny Adams on Modern. Plus one on January 7th "Lightning fast payment. The Best! Thanks, Chandresh! AAA+++"

Deffo same guy

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Can I just put a buyers spin on this for a minute.

I'm more than willing to pay insurance if it's offered (and priced) up front as part of the listing so suggest seller add it for items over say $100.

I'm mid dispute with a seller at the moment.

The item i bought (a pandora bracelet) turned out to be not the 18 cm she advertised but only 16 cm and so didn't fit. So not the nice Christmas presssy I had hoped :thumbup:.

When I got back to her she replied saying "I don't make mistakes"

After a few days of email tennis she agreed to refund me if I returned the item.

I sent it recorded and signed for.

A week after I could see it was delivered and signed for with a big 'X' I chased her for my refund whilst opening a despute on paypal just to be safe.

She eventually replied saying she couldn't work out how to refund me via paypal so would send be a cheque.

She did that and of course it bounced.

The next stage in the paypal dispute of course asked me to return the item and give her time to respond which I had already done.

Paypal then asked me to supply the tracking number for the return which I did on Friday but despite me having seen the signature and date time the item was signed for the tracking number now doesn't show up on the Royal Mail site. She signed for it on 4th Jan.

So paypal now dispute the fact that the tracking number is valid.

By trying to resolve this amicably I now may not get any refund.

Next time its by the Paypal book I'm affraid.

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Ged, sellers like yours give me the shits. Just such slimey bastards.

Strange it doesn't show on RM's tracking. Did you put the number in with or without gaps (should be without).

Social source share

Ged, sellers like yours give me the shits. Just such slimey bastards.

Strange it doesn't show on RM's tracking. Did you put the number in with or without gaps (should be without).

Yeah no gaps. I'm a regular user of RM Tracking so know the drill but suspect they only keep it on the site for a two or three week period after the delivery. That's all I can think of for why it was there and now its not.

Social source share

Guest welshruss

This guy bought a 12in demo off me some time back at half book price !! shades.gif ...he then mails me saying it was a bootleg,it wasnt...i tell him to send it back and i,ll refund his money.

Lo and behold what do i get back.....a bootleg copy of the same tune.."I,m still waiting"

Social source share

Yeah no gaps. I'm a regular user of RM Tracking so know the drill but suspect they only keep it on the site for a two or three week period after the delivery. That's all I can think of for why it was there and now its not.

Have you tried RM customer service?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert