• Replies 12
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

his other one on the label aint bad either

dave

Yes, they are both good, and the relative pricing of the two singles doesn't make much sense. They both seem very rare, at least here in Chicago, and both have a very similar sound. I'm looking for a copy of the other as well if you have any leads.

Still haven't heard from anyone with a copy of Sweet Jo-Ann.

Scott

Social source share

How much does Sweet Jo-Ann go for?

I may have a spare.

:thumbsup:

Sean

Last time I had one for sale was roughly 18months ago and as we all know prices can change an awful lot in that time, but I struggled to give it away! put it on here, on ebay, on my website and took 4 months before I sold it (to Mr Fenn if my memory is correct). Maybe my asking price put some people off??? Too cheap obviously @ £20. Maybe if I had added another zero it might have got more attention :thumbsup:

Social source share

Last time I had one for sale was roughly 18months ago and as we all know prices can change an awful lot in that time, but I struggled to give it away! put it on here, on ebay, on my website and took 4 months before I sold it (to Mr Fenn if my memory is correct). Maybe my asking price put some people off??? Too cheap obviously @ £20. Maybe if I had added another zero it might have got more attention laugh.gif

i think his other 45 on starview would sell at £20 straight away maybe even sell at £200 straight away

dave

Social source share

Source Advert