Guest mgman

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've had quite a few of these over the years - they are genuine - same as 'Rimshots - Do What You Feel' demos

Always sold them for £10 same as the issue

There is a UK 12" release of Nine Times and it lasts a bit longer than the 7" version with a nice sax ending

Think it was taken from the double album 'Best Of The Moments' which was released in the US

Social source share

I've had quite a few of these over the years - they are genuine - same as 'Rimshots - Do What You Feel' demos

There is a UK 12" release of Nine Times and it lasts a bit longer than the 7" version with a nice sax ending

Think it was taken from the double album 'Best Of The Moments' which was released in the US

hi,

i've got a double lp from 1977 called the 'moments grestest hits',

nine times has the sax ending as well,

joe.

Social source share

Strangely enough the UK 45 has the Sax ending too (or am I dreaming it? No i think it has? Sorry I'm talking to myself :sad: )

Never had a US W/D. Be great if the US W/D's had the sax ending too but I suspect it'll be the normal US 45 version?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Guest REVILOT

I agree, not an especially rare demo - but less of them than the issue, wich of course is not always the case.

Incidentally re "Do What You Feel". This came out on Stang 5064 as a "DEMO ONLY" and was released as an issue on Stang 5065.

I'll get my anorak :thumbsup:

Social source share

This is one of the records that enable DJs to "recover the dancefloor" in a matter of seconds. thumbup.gif

Yep. Irresistible.

It really helps if it's on the rare 12" 'cos it just booms out of the speakers plus the full extended version of "Do What You Feel" - The Rimshots is on the flip........

An incredibly rare 12" and only issued in the U.K. on promo. Try finding one of those now.........must be one of the rarest 12"'s ever IMO.....

Ian D smile.gif

Edited by Ian Dewhirst
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert