• Replies 112
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Bearsy

Ha ha - yes plenty of cheese in the Rovers tonight....Major Lance, Sue Lynne etc....sounds quite good though.

And there is me thinking it was you djn Steve laugh.gif

Social source share

Kev , are you more p*ssed than me or am I missing something ?

Swifty thumbsup.gif

No but I feel like it now. They obviously used some of the tracks I compiled for the Soul Time series for Sony/ BMG

I knew meeting Bev Callard on holiday would have it's consequences!

Didn't see Norris getting too enthusiastic though!

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Wait for it - fresh thread in Events Talk - 'New Soul Night, starting with a charity event, all profits to Wetherfield Old Folks Home, top DJ line up including any number of DJs with 25 count box of KR's Top 500. The Rovers Return, Coronation Street, Wetherfield, Manchester. Great sound system, sprung wooden dancefloor, 8 til late'.

Social source share

Bugger what a good idea but could be a battle with the kebab shop still would not have a problem punching that slappers lights out lol

Mark

street related songs 1, edwin starr back streets . garlent green i quite runnin the streets any more anyonetumbleweed3.gif

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

street related songs 1, edwin starr back streets . garlent green i quite runnin the streets any more anyonetumbleweed3.gif

'The Streets Got My Lady' - Bill Brandon - Piedmont (brilliant)

Social source share

Who doing the set now Lloyd has left with his records??Although some cheesy tunes played was still good to hear them and annoy my hubby with my sing a long session lol whistling.gif

I agree !! not about annoying your hubby mind.

It was harmless fun in the Rovers tonight (or so Lloyd is going to say in the morning!)

Made my boring night a bit more exciting laugh.gif

Good on you Corrie !!

xx

Social source share

laugh.gif Some funny posts above.

As per usual...i'm a little behind the cutting edge...we've just been watching last nights episode on sky plus. I just came on to point out the indignity of the comment from Peter Barlow (I think it was) about "looking through Emily's Northern Soul collection" :lol:

I can't quite work out if someone on that program likes Northern or hates it! Going by the 'Emily' comment i'm leaning towards the latter....bloody cheek!!! biggrin.gif

Social source share

so i was not the only one who heard the following tunes,major lance,you dont want me no more,+aint no soul.billy butler the right track,sue lynne dont pity me.plus,(i think)of hopes and dreams,inst.lets go round the bend,awb???,a real soul fest on corrie,!!!!,plus another couple of soul tunes that elude me,name those other tunes,!!:huh::ph34r: !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert