Patto

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've got a M- copy, a blue label one or a yellow label one (only selling one but not bothered which!). Drop me a PM if you're still looking :thumbup:.

Adam.

Social source share

Bloody Hell shades.gif Should be no more than 30 or 40 quid!

rod dealove had these for 2.50 only a couple of years ago. But for set sale now on a dealers list its got to be around 20-30 I suppose.

Same old story as thousands of other records....demand! Paid £40 for my yellow one from Andy D a couple of months back and was happy at the price. Seen 3 go through ebay (the .com site, rarely even look at the .co.uk site anymore) in the last 3 months for $180, $120 and $138. Getting lot of plays hence more and more people wanting it....with this particular 45 I expect that there will be a better supply of them as people start to realise the price has shot up and cash in. But it's not a £20 record anymore and don't think it will be any time soon. All of which is just my thoughts on it and as my wife keeps telling me I'm more often wrong than right :thumbup:.

Social source share

Same old story as thousands of other records....demand! Paid £40 for my yellow one from Andy D a couple of months back and was happy at the price. Seen 3 go through ebay (the .com site, rarely even look at the .co.uk site anymore) in the last 3 months for $180, $120 and $138. Getting lot of plays hence more and more people wanting it....with this particular 45 I expect that there will be a better supply of them as people start to realise the price has shot up and cash in. But it's not a £20 record anymore and don't think it will be any time soon. All of which is just my thoughts on it and as my wife keeps telling me I'm more often wrong than right laugh.gif.

I accept and agree with the demand arguement just glad I managed to get mine before price rise.

i've had to pay more than most on plenty of other occasionstoget tracks I wanted.

Social source share

I accept and agree with the demand arguement just glad I managed to get mine before price rise.

i've had to pay more than most on plenty of other occasions to get tracks I wanted.

I can 100% promise that on this you are not alone :thumbsup::lol: :lol:.

Ok, still got blue label copy if anyone else wants it....£60 inc postage etc etc. SOLD

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Still after a copy of this after getting priced out, looks like i've lost out to the in demand factor pushing prices up.Sorry can only stretch to £50,but maybe some kind soulie will sell me one.

I think i have two one minta not for sale the other i got off Shifty vg,you can have for £40 with post,if you want it email me cause it'll take ages to find it and a lot of effort and there is a little chance i might not find 'em :thumbsup:

Social source share

I think i have two one minta not for sale the other i got off Shifty vg,you can have for £40 with post,if you want it email me cause it'll take ages to find it and a lot of effort and there is a little chance i might not find 'em biggrin.gif

I'll take it ken looks like there are other good guys out there.Sent you a PM let me know if you find it

Social source share

Still after a copy of this after getting priced out, looks like i've lost out to the in demand factor pushing prices up.Sorry can only stretch to £50,but maybe some kind soulie will sell me one.

Andy Dyson had one, I remember listing it for him, not sure if he's still got but you can give him a try.... Dysonsoul@aol.com

you shouldn't need £50 either, £40 tops IMHO.

Social source share

Andy Dyson had one, I remember listing it for him, not sure if he's still got but you can give him a try.... Dysonsoul@aol.com

That one's gone mate, i already e-mailed him about it around a month ago.

This was around the same time i kept getting outbid on it on eBay so demand is a little high for this at the moment.

Put it this way, i just secured a copy for £50 and i was glad to get it. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thanks to Adam Topping for trying to help me out with this record but at the time i just didn't have the brass,but he is one of he good guys

Cheers Craig :thumbsup:. I'll have a dig through my boxes over the weekend, don't think I have another spare copy but will PM you if I do find one.

Social source share

I had that one from Andy, was buying heavily at the time and thought £40 for M- yellow label copy was a very good price. It replaced the blue one I had in the playbox and the blue one got sold when everything in my collection was put up for sale. Since then I found another blue label copy hence offering one up for sale on this thread.

First spare copy I had about 9 months ago was used as payment to a dj instead of cash....had loads of people asking 'whats this' when the dj played it....and the answer from most was 'don't know, but it's f***ing great!' :thumbsup:.

Social source share

I had that one from Andy, was buying heavily at the time and thought £40 for M- yellow label copy was a very good price. It replaced the blue one I had in the playbox and the blue one got sold when everything in my collection was put up for sale. Since then I found another blue label copy hence offering one up for sale on this thread.

First spare copy I had about 9 months ago was used as payment to a dj instead of cash....had loads of people asking 'whats this' when the dj played it....and the answer from most was 'don't know, but it's f***ing great!' :lol:.

ARE THE YELLOW COPIES CLASSED AS DEMO COPIES OR IS THERE A W/D, HAS ANYBODY SEEN/GOT ONE?

BRI PINCH.

HORTI SOUL CLUB, DARNALL, FRI 16TH OCT.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT @ HORSE AND GROOM, 18TH OCT, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Social source share

does seem to be very indemand these days. im not saying it should be a £200 record but there`s many 45`s out there with £200+ price tags that are commoner with less demand

dave

FRI 16TH OCT HORTISOUL DARNALL SHEFFIELD WITH GUESTS D & B PINCH

SUN 18TH OCT SUNDAY CHILL OUT @ THE HORSE & GROOM IN DONCASTER WITH TWINS JOE LAKIN MICK WAD & STEVE MANK WITH GUESTS JOHN BENSON & PETE JAY

Social source share

First spare copy I had about 9 months ago was used as payment to a dj instead of cash....had loads of people asking 'whats this' when the dj played it....and the answer from most was 'don't know, but it's f***ing great!' :lol:.

Been playing it for years,even at the 100club way way way back in the past.

Social source share

Been playing it for years,even at the 100club way way way back in the past.

Yeah but cos you're so old and have been on the scene for 100 odd years it's not surprising you've played it, but for some of us young uns it's something different :lol:whistling.gifwhistling.gif:D:lol:

How are ya Ken me old mate? Just been chatting to a mate who was saying he thought you played a blinder at Rugby good.gif

Social source share

Yeah but cos you're so old and have been on the scene for 100 odd years it's not surprising you've played it, but for some of us young uns it's something different :lol:whistling.gifwhistling.gif:lol::D

How are ya Ken me old mate? Just been chatting to a mate who was saying he thought you played a blinder at Rugby good.gif

He was deaf !! :lol:

Yeh,still smiling but its getting much harder :yes: keep cool Ken

Social source share

Guest REVILOT

Hi Guys

After a nice clean copy of C L BLAST----WHAT CAN I DO(when my thrill is gone)--UNITED

cash waiting for a fair price.PM me please

A great record that could not be given away 30 years ago - there is hope for the human race after all

Social source share

Source Advert