Micks Happy

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

F*king ludicrous!.. A weak record that's dead common (bet the prats who are bidding on this don't even know 'Two of a Kind' - now THERE'S a proper record!)

Dave

I must agree that the price paid was very nice for the seller. But I must disagree most strongly with your comments regarding musical quality. Jeanette, fookin awesome record, that has suffered from being hammered into submission by overplaying. That's the reason it's been overplayed. It's bloody fabulous, and it makes you want to dance.

On the other hand, you could play "Two of a kind" till the cows come home, and not get a reaction.

If it was a rare record, Jeanette would be worth thousands.

The first time I heard Jeanette, I had to have it. The first time I heard Two of a kind, I didn't even notice. True.

Phil.

Social source share

F*king ludicrous!.. A weak record that's dead common (bet the prats who are bidding on this don't even know 'Two of a Kind' - now THERE'S a proper record!)

Dave

I must agree that the price paid was very nice for the seller. But I must disagree most strongly with your comments regarding musical quality. Jeanette, fookin awesome record, that has suffered from being hammered into submission by overplaying. That's the reason it's been overplayed. It's bloody fabulous, and it makes you want to dance.

On the other hand, you could play "Two of a kind" till the cows come home, and not get a reaction.

If it was a rare record, Jeanette would be worth thousands.

The first time I heard Jeanette, I had to have it. The first time I heard Two of a kind, I didn't even notice. True.

Phil.

Totally agree Phil, shame it's been hammered but like you say bad records don't get hammered,

Social source share

Dave

The first time I heard Two of a kind, I didn't even notice. True.

Can't resist askin ya Phil, how did you know you had heard it? :lol:

Social source share

Guest Perception

I got my copy in a soul pack of a hundred records, like a lot of other people.

Thought I did well in 1993 when I sold it for £15!

Can't beleive now, how good it sounds loud in a venue!!

Social source share

Can't resist askin ya Phil, how did you know you had heard it? wicked.gif

When the CD had finished playing, I looked at the track listing and thought, blimey I didn't even notice that Wade Flemons track. So I played it again, then put the CD in the cupboard for a couple of years. True.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert