Customs

Mak

I wonder if anyone can answer a question for me . I am waiting for a record from the states , purchased on the 28th August , paid via paypal next day , seller states he posted it on the 1st Sept . I have been in contact with him and can only suggest that it has been sent back to him , checked with my local sorting office , no package been returned. The other option was that it is lying in the customs office , right , the question .

Is there anyway of contacting the custom office and enquiring if they hold any packages for me ?

Tony

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I wonder if anyone can answer a question for me . I am waiting for a record from the states , purchased on the 28th August , paid via paypal next day , seller states he posted it on the 1st Sept . I have been in contact with him and can only suggest that it has been sent back to him , checked with my local sorting office , no package been returned. The other option was that it is lying in the customs office , right , the question .

Is there anyway of contacting the custom office and enquiring if they hold any packages for me ?

Tony

The only reason customs would be holding a packet for you is if they want you to pay some excess charges on it, that sometimes adds a week on to the delivery time, but even now after 28 days, there's still time for it to arrive.

Social source share

Tony

Hi ya Tony very interesting I have the same problem and been told exactly the same just out of interest whose your seller my purchase is from 8/9/09

Gaz

Social source share

Thanks everyone , all good comments . i to have had records delivered last friday and they were paid for 8 days earlier , also a couple of albums from Japan that as said in a earlier post only took 4 days. I will give it a few more days to compensate for any postal or custom office strikes , once again thanks everyone

Tony

Social source share

Hi,

From home near Stoke,

I send a 1st Class package of 45's to a London address on the 8th September, they arrived 30th September.

I also send a 2nd package of 45's 1st class recorded on the 14th September, they arrived 15th September to the same address !

Big hold ups in London without customs.

Best

David

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert