Info Needed

Morning all, I need a bit of help identifying the label on a couple of UK test presses i have. I think they might be Curtom but i need comfirmation.All i have to go on is the artist and a stamped matrix in the runout.

1. The Impressions, Sooner Or Later / Miracle Woman K.16563.A1 (I know this got a release on Curtom)

2. Patti & The Lovelites, I'm The One That You Need / Love Bandit K.10629.A1

Thank's

Phil.

Edited by philbeckwith
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

1. The Impressions, Sooner Or Later / Miracle Woman  K.16563.A1 (I know this got a release on Curtom)

2. Patti & The Lovelites, I'm The One That You Need / Love Bandit  K.10629.A1

Thank's

Phil.

link

I have an Impressions LP withj Sooner or Later on Curtom, havent seen a 45. Have the Patti & Lovelites on Cottillion. Can get numbers etc tonight if you need.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Morning all, I need a bit of help identifying the label on a couple of UK test presses i have. I think they might be Curtom but i need comfirmation.All i have to go on is the artist and a stamped matrix in the runout.

1. The Impressions, Sooner Or Later / Miracle Woman  K.16563.A1 (I know this got a release on Curtom)

2. Patti & The Lovelites, I'm The One That You Need / Love Bandit  K.10629.A1

Thank's

Phil.

link

Impressions definitely came out in the UK on Warner Brothers.

Not got any books to hand at the mo' but i don't recall seeing Patti on a UK 45 - If it did come out though, i guess it would be Atlantic. If it never eventually came out in the UK, that would make it a nice little rarity you have there. Great version of 'Love bandit' by the way!

Cheers

Steve P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert