Diddy Morgan

• Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

thanks bri ,i looked on jm's site he has a demo up @ 100ukp,dont tnink ive seen another issue,i thought it may be a later issue as the b side has its own release.atb diddy

anyone ever notice the two sides of the mono/stereo promo are actually different versions, the drum break at the beginning is different at least

also, anyone ever notice that this song is a cover of frankie beverly and the butlers love your pain runs deep (or frankie beverly is a cover of this), yet neither credits each other, which came first?

Social source share

anyone ever notice the two sides of the mono/stereo promo are actually different versions, the drum break at the beginning is different at least

also, anyone ever notice that this song is a cover of frankie beverly and the butlers love your pain runs deep (or frankie beverly is a cover of this), yet neither credits each other, which came first?

ive not heard the frankie beverly- love track, the eddy jacobs is credited to billy jackson.now ive looked at it properly (after 20 odd years ) cstgyoomy mind is the b side.

Social source share

ive not heard the frankie beverly- love track, the eddy jacobs is credited to billy jackson.now ive looked at it properly (after 20 odd years ) cstgyoomy mind is the b side.

THATS WHY IT'S ONLY ON THE ISSUE, A SIDE LOVE (YOUR PAIN GOES DEEP), THINK FRANKIE BEVERLEY CAME FIRST.

BRI PINCH.

Edited by bri pinch
Social source share

Yes that's The same as mine flynny never gets played out , think 4tops is preferred version although not in my opinion

ALWAYS HEAR THE FOUR TOPS BCOZ IT'S COMMON, PERSONALLY IVE NEVER HEARD THIS VERSION PLAYED OUT, THO AVIN SAID THAT IT'S VERY SIMILAR TO THE TOPS VERSION.

BRI PINCH.

HORTI SOUL CLUB, DARNALL, FRI 16TH OCT.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT, 18TH OCT, HORSE AND GROOM PUB, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert