Price Info

Dave Fleming

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That's a tough one as I've seen it go for £150 +....

I found a copy about 15 years ago when it was unknown on a car boot in Wisbech for 10p (along with Donald Height 'Rags to Riches To Rags' on US Honey)....played it to a couple of well known collectors in the East Anglia region who really rated it and subsequently traded it for £60 worth. It took me a while to regain a copy and I was offered it twice at around the £150 mark, I couldn't believe my luck when I got a really good copy for £50 off ebay....and I was the only bidder!

Got to be at least a ton surely?

Social source share

That's a tough one as I've seen it go for £150 +....

I found a copy about 15 years ago when it was unknown on a car boot in Wisbech for 10p (along with Donald Height 'Rags to Riches To Rags' on US Honey)....played it to a couple of well known collectors in the East Anglia region who really rated it and subsequently traded it for £60 worth. It took me a while to regain a copy and I was offered it twice at around the £150 mark, I couldn't believe my luck when I got a really good copy for £50 off ebay....and I was the only bidder!

Got to be at least a ton surely?

I sold one earlier this year on here for double that (and a bit more).

Social source share

Been carrying it around in my DJ box for the best part of the last 15 years but only played it once or twice when it was requested. But wouldn't sell it either even tho I would make a huge profit seeing the current going rate and what I paid for it back in 1994.

Anyway, back to the question: I'd rate it @ 200/250 ...

Social source share

Been carrying it around in my DJ box for the best part of the last 15 years but only played it once or twice when it was requested. But wouldn't sell it either even tho I would make a huge profit seeing the current going rate and what I paid for it back in 1994.

Anyway, back to the question: I'd rate it @ 200/250 ...

Thanks to all for the info :thumbsup:

by the way i`m selling not looking to buy,

so if anyones intrested at the price above please PM me for more info,cheers.

Dave f..........

Social source share

Does anyone have any info on the group? There doesn't seem to be much documented on them, any other releases by them or even anything else on the 'Sorro' label?

I remember a brief outline of the 45 on an old 'Goldmine' CD and it was suggested that they were a white outfit? I'm not convinced of that, I think it's maybe just the name that sounds like they could be a 'garage' type group.

The flip is quite good too.

Social source share

Guest Perception

Does anyone have any info on the group? There doesn't seem to be much documented on them, any other releases by them or even anything else on the 'Sorro' label?

I remember a brief outline of the 45 on an old 'Goldmine' CD and it was suggested that they were a white outfit? I'm not convinced of that, I think it's maybe just the name that sounds like they could be a 'garage' type group.

The flip is quite good too.

I have always thought the Huns Review are the band, and The Soul Brothers do the vocal.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert