Are They Both Orig Copies

Guest mikecook

please can someone let me know if both these designs are orig? what is the difference (and i dont mean the obvious that one has an X running through)

thanks in advance

post-11139-12527448161221.jpg

post-11139-1252744831935.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

They are both original Mike, but the latter was booted and the original should be stamped.

Thanks Pete. I am going over old ground a little here but in todays climate of OVO I would like to be certain on this one.

The run out is scratched with: TS 601 followed by Nashville ??? (sorry for poor pic) followed by scratched 95

post-11139-12527473747541_thumb.jpg

Social source share

For my two-peneth worth, the top design is the first one I believe and the harder of the two to get. The bottom design was booted as Pete says. Nashville matrix on the bottom one will confirm it's a real copy.

I must also add, what a fantastic 45 this is! Flip is excellent too 'You'll See'. Superb Detroit tune that I have been asked to sell on numerous occasions.....but it ain't happening! thumbup.gif

Social source share

Thank you Soul-Slider.

So just to confirm, I have the copy that has been booted but mine is a definite orig and ok to play out as it has the 'Nashville' shown in photo?

Social source share

That is correct sir.

Think it's about £100/150 for the bottom one and another £100 or so for the top one. No matter, I would quite happily hand over £100 for the bottom one no problems, but I don't have to as I have it! :glare:

Great! I'll let you know when I get one cos I sell them for half that amount, never in a million years is that worth £100

Social source share

Pete

Let me know when you get one I'll have one of you for £50 no bother...

Don't forget now!

Cheers.

considering there is another thread regarding pricing on SS - I paid £50 for mine a few months back on here, very smooth transaction and seller was very helpful with questions & answers. :wicked:

I posted my query today as I had slight doubts after seeing the other design

Social source share

one on the bay for£45 but the colour dont look right,370256502038

kev

how do you get rid of the damn ebay advert to look at the labels properly

The one on the bay is the star label design but I think the colour difference is just down to fading.

As mentioned earlier in the thread I don't think this one has ever been booted so should be right. The seller has a hidden reserve and I personally wouldn't pay too much of premium for this over the other press. Good luck to him..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert