Ted Massey

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Bloody hell Mark, I wouldn't of been so keen to own up to that.......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

In the same league as George Lemons, but not quite as bad....:wicked::D

Surfice to say Phil Reggie has long since gone mate well both copies actually lol sold the first one for £500.00 way back and almost the same for the other, the record worked during the early 90's at the likes of Keele etc. as an ender, it took off for what ever reason and originally cost me pennies, perhaps not the best record in the world but that can be said for so many records that find their way onto the Northern scene.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Surfice to say Phil Reggie has long since gone mate well both copies actually lol sold the first one for £500.00 way back and almost the same for the other, the record worked during the early 90's at the likes of Keele etc. as an ender, it took off for what ever reason and originally cost me pennies, perhaps not the best record in the world but that can be said for so many records that find their way onto the Northern scene.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Great record! - I've started sets with it - Still love it.

Len.

Social source share

Andy Williams lol seems fitting as I was the first one to play this that I should prove it's not Andy lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark,

I sold you a copy of Reggie Alexander @ a 'Do' the Mount Stewart Hotel Colwy Bay, in I think the late eightees.,(possibly your 1st copy.)

This copy ended up with Keith (Soul - Searcher) Williams who still has it. I originaly bought it from Bob Foster for £2.

Regards Ricardo.

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Only a bit of fun Mark, music is a very personal thing, and vive la difference I say. I remember the first time I heard Reggie, and being blown away by that incredible intro......only to be let down by Reggie's very weak vocal. But like I said, just my opinion. It would be a boring old world, if we all liked the same things.

Phil.

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Only a bit of fun Mark, music is a very personal thing, and vive la difference I say. I remember the first time I heard Reggie, and being blown away by that incredible intro......only to be let down by Reggie's very weak vocal. But like I said, just my opinion. It would be a boring old world, if we all liked the same things.

Phil.

'No more flat voice to cause me pain, no weak lyrics that expose voice strain... The sound that was big back through the years is now over, it's over - better that it's over' :thumbup:

Yuck - always hated it - one to go on the Doug Banks bonfire.

Dave

Edited by DaveNPete
Social source share

Guest Perception

Well I Like it!

Liked it when first played and still like it now.

Great lyrics and backing track.

Great looking label too, would go nice with my Johnny Dixon!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert