Midlands Venues

Guest gordon russell

I dunno about that Terry, Des Parker called me a c**t ohmy.giflaugh.gif

We'll be sharing a hotel room in the States in 9 days....behopes he doesn't sleep with his mouth open cus he'll find out what a proper c**t I can be wicked.gifbiggrin.gif

Knew you wouldn't have a go at me coz l bigged up ya venuebiggrin.gif . Can l have a dj spot please i,ve got loads of records honest!! lol . Have a good trip fella see ya at that same ole rubbish lifeline lol.....atb tezza

Social source share

• Replies 56
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Knew you wouldn't have a go at me coz l bigged up ya venuebiggrin.gif . Can l have a dj spot please i,ve got loads of records honest!! lol . Have a good trip fella see ya at that same ole rubbish lifeline lol.....atb tezza

To be honest, I'm dreading the day you turn up at Bidds cus I couldn't face the write up the next day :unsure:

Thanks for the blind vote btw, will deffo sort you out for a DJ spot for it.....that is how it works ain't it :thumbup::huh:

Social source share

Cor you lot get wound up real quick......it's so easy lolbiggrin.gif .Firstly Harry said in his original post PREFERABLY NIGHTERS so thats what l mentioned two nighters one of which l ain't been to,but i'm told is top.Of course there are soul nights that play the kinda stuff l like and are very good,BUT just coz l didn't mention em doesn't mean they are crap you are just reading what ain't there to suit yourselveswink.gif .Two other people have gone as far as saying lifeline is the best allnighter in the country and you ain't said diddlysquat to them.I said lifeline is the best allnighter in the midlands IMO....or have we all decided l can't have one...As far as infering that all the other venues are same ole,same ole.....what crap......l mean't that there are out there in the midlands just like the rest of the country.........lots of venues that are as they say same old same old get it nowwink.gif.As for talking bollox l love itbiggrin.gif ........far better than posting one opinion on here and saying something else when folk are out and about lol......atb tezza

F..kin spiders am glad i don't go to niters ,especially in the midlands...

Social source share

all venues in the midlands cater for different tastes in soul music . some northern , some motown , some rare , some megga rare . but not many to cater or everyone .

mart.... kerby . ... r&b, modern & crossover , if i missed any im @ dontgiveashit.com

Edited by kerby
Social source share

Harry,

Des was right. that Mace is a c**t, but I have to say that Bidds is a top niter, with a real variety of music from rare Soul, and R & B, to Latin, and even the odd Disco record, in a venue that has no fancy aspirations to say the least.

Rugby you know about, and I'll see you on Saturday

Bishops Wood is another top night, great venue, great people, great music.

Lifeline, well, just look at the DJ line ups (Although there is sometimes a little too much '70s and Modern for MY taste) and that should tell you what you are going to hear. Very busy record bar as well.

Loughborough have only had one niter so far, and it was packed, very much Oldies based, but that's what the people who paid the money on the door wanted.

Crewe, although it isn't really in the Midlands, has good niters at the Metz Club with three floors of differing music.

Six Hills in Leicestershire is another great niter venue, and the last few have been really good.

And of course there is the Kings Hall in Stoke. I can't think of any other Midland niters, and if I've missed anyone, my apologies.

As far as Soul nights go, they range from busy to very quiet rare Soul nights to busy Oldies nights, probably very much the same as the rest of the country in all honesty.

Edited by Dave Rimmer
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

To be honest, I'm dreading the day you turn up at Bidds cus I couldn't face the write up the next day :laugh:

Thanks for the blind vote btw, will deffo sort you out for a DJ spot for it.....that is how it works ain't it :wicked::D

nearly mate......i,ve just got to pat you on the back and we're about done:wicked: ..........just need to pick me up some boots lol:thumbup:

Social source share

Harry, as you well know by now..................if Di is excited, you know its a good one:whistling:

Just follow the SSLAAS Girlies........................they have the best taste in soul venues :huh::yes::lol:

Cloakrooms, toilets and mirrors will all be of top quality.....................oh and the music and dancefloors will be ok too.................:thumbup::lol::unsure:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert