Kim Weston?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

can someone let me know whata 'Gordy' copy of 'A Thrill a moment' is worth in VG+ condition please?

Also i have on a CD 'Kim Weston - You hit me, right where it hurt me'? Did this ever get released?

Value of "Thrill" a M- copy on Bradys site at £100 right now.

VG+............ probably £50 would be more realistic/about right but then one went on ebay for peanuts recently whistling.gif

And no... YHMRWIHM was unreleased.

Sean

Edited by Sean Hampsey
Social source share

can someone let me know whata 'Gordy' copy of 'A Thrill a moment' is worth in VG+ condition please?

Also i have on a CD 'Kim Weston - You hit me, right where it hurt me'? Did this ever get released?

If you've got the chance to buy one, get it and flip it over, whilst the A side is a classic, the B side is a beautiful neglected midtempo thing, absolutely gorgeous!

Its called 'I'll never see my love again', Mindblowing middle section and musical arrangement, one that I do not think I have heard bettered on any MOTOWN 45 in fact. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Yeah man, can't wait to get it, I've had to put up with the re-release copy with 'I'm still loving you' on the other side up til' now. Now i can play it in it's own right. Would you believe that only 4 people bid on the auction including me? How mad is that? I'll make sure I play the flip as well, it's sounds good to me.

Thanks again fellahs.

Social source share

Its called 'I'll never see my love again', Mindblowing middle section and musical arrangement, one that I do not think I have heard bettered on any MOTOWN 45 in fact. thumbsup.gif

Knocks spots off 'Thrill' (which personally I always found a bit lugubrious) - superb tune.

Dave

Edited by DaveNPete
Social source share

Just in case you were wondering, my avaitar is taken from the front cover of the 'Soul Survivors 2' album,

that's me stood up at the front with the fag in my hand (as usual) with the wicked cord bags (what happened to them, and my Levi Skinners?). Wouldn't fit me now anyway cos I'm a fat bastard.

Cheeky blighters didn't even ask permission to use it either LOL.

I'd have thought putting me on the front would have affected sales of the album, well I wouldn't buy it Heheh!!:thumbup:

Edited by steveluigi
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert