Sheldonsoul

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Apparently, all the schools in Knutsford (sellers address) closed down in the late 1960's :sleep:

Surely even that's a misprint for Cnutsford?:wicked:

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

ha ha im in weally bad laffin phits now

[/

And me till i looked at there other items for sale!

3 loverly stools in pine thay was to go with are kitchen but my partner has m,s so shes not to good on a stool so low start if you get them you wont be sorry in good condition cash on collection only you can arange a cuerer at your exspence to collect .

ps have a look at my other items you may see something eles that you like please dont send me email you can call me on 07990855896 as im not at home most off the time my partner is shes not a pc yet ????

Don't seem so funny now :thumbsup:

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

"why go and bye a new one wean you have onehere it will fit most vans with high roof are semi high roof it willfit short roof if you are a van man you will no your stuff ,galvanizedso it wont rust i would like to get what i payed for it but i no i wontso good look and wean you have it you wont wont to get ride off it likei sa fits most van"

Taken from the roof rack advert, brilliant, especially if you are Scottish as "wean" is a Scots word for child!!!

gary

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert