Good News - Recommended Soulsource Seller

Bo Diddley

With all the recent "unpleasantness", I thought I'd highlight a good purchase/sales experience with a Soul Source member.

After a recent visit to USOS, as usual, my wants list was increased! After a search on ebay for a couple of months and then getting "sniped" on the wanted 45, I spotted it for sale on the Anoraks Corner website run by Dave Flynn.

The price was right and I e-mailed Dave. Despite the fact he's in JAPAN, he got straight back to me, was more than fair with the postage costs and the deal was agreed.As I was off on holiday, I asked him to hold postage for a week until I returned.

We returned last weekend. Dave e-mailed on the Sunday and said he would post ( from Japan) on Monday 24th August.

The disc was delivered in "Bomb-Proof" packaging on Wednesday 26TH just 2 days later!! It actually arrived by special delivery, before 9am, beating the usual post.

I'd just like to thank Dave and recommend the website and service to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

https://www.anorakscorner.com/

Thanks again Dave

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I Had a similar transaction a couple of years ago when i bought a Billy Davis--Stanky from Dave.Great e-mail communication and the disc arrived from Japan in 4 days,unbelievable i have had records take longer sent from less than 20 miles away.Don't be put off by Dave's location at all his service is spot on.Having said that i have bought lots of records from Soul Source members and all deals have gone brill,think on the whole its a great site to buy and sell on

Social source share

With all the recent "unpleasantness", I thought I'd highlight a good purchase/sales experience with a Soul Source member.

After a recent visit to USOS, as usual, my wants list was increased! After a search on ebay for a couple of months and then getting "sniped" on the wanted 45, I spotted it for sale on the Anoraks Corner website run by Dave Flynn.

The price was right and I e-mailed Dave. Despite the fact he's in JAPAN, he got straight back to me, was more than fair with the postage costs and the deal was agreed.As I was off on holiday, I asked him to hold postage for a week until I returned.

We returned last weekend. Dave e-mailed on the Sunday and said he would post ( from Japan) on Monday 24th August.

The disc was delivered in "Bomb-Proof" packaging on Wednesday 26TH just 2 days later!! It actually arrived by special delivery, before 9am, beating the usual post.

I'd just like to thank Dave and recommend the website and service to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

Thanks again Dave

got to agree there top service from dave allways as been regards johno

Social source share

Totally agree with all of the comments....I hve bought several records from Dave in the past and communications and shipping are spot on.

Also when the record budget is blown whistling.gif and I have given the hard luck story, Dave has been good enough to hold the record longer for me than any dealer I have bought from.

Its this kind of service that keeps me going back.thumbup.gif

Social source share

Thanks again Dave

Daves Service is second to none, got difesco of him a few years back.. beat a u.k dealer by a day ...... great service + Great D.J Too.

Social source share

You are all lucky he lives in Japan:thumbup: otherwise he would turn up unannounced at ridiculous o´clock and pester the living daylights out of you to sell him a record that was not even remotely for sale!!!

Steve

Happy days, eh Steve...and thanks for all the sales/trades in the past :thumbup:

I still remember visiitng your place in Gloucester (waaaaaaaaaaay before Kettering!) and buying the Ascots 'Anytime' from you...and for some obscure reason I also recall you had this enourmous glass bottle full of pound coins in the living room...must've been £1000's in there!

Hope all is well in Germany.

good.gif

Now, no more compliments please as I have to get a disc for Tony...the owner has already turned me down...twice...but I enjoy a challenge :D

(A load of fresh sales titles will go on my site by the weekend...hopefully good.gif)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert