paup-ine

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

https://www.northerns...il.asp?id=11512

The difference between the white demo, and the coloured one?

Many thanks,

Psmile.gif

The obvious thing is that the W/D says 'Audition Record' and the coloured demo says 'Demonstration Record' from memory. Other than that, no difference at all except in the price, the W/D is a lot rarer than the coloured one, and commands a much higher price. Both of the demos are rarer than an issue.

Social source share

The obvious thing is that the W/D says 'Audition Record' and the coloured demo says 'Demonstration Record' from memory. Other than that, no difference at all except in the price, the W/D is a lot rarer than the coloured one, and commands a much higher price. Both of the demos are rarer than an issue.

Thanks for your reply.

The coloured one is the same format as the white one.(it is on the cover of your book lolbiggrin.gif) which is the one I have. Just not seen the white one before.

Many thanks,

Psmile.gif

Social source share

Thanks for your reply.

The coloured one is the same format as the white one.(it is on the cover of your book lolbiggrin.gif) which is the one I have. Just not seen the white one before.

Many thanks,

Psmile.gif

Funnily enough, the photo on the book cover was provided by Bee Cool, because I've got a white one :thumbsup:

Social source share

have you ever read your own book dave, because the coloured on on the cover clearly says audition record

Social source share

the yellow and green one is styrene and delta stamped west coast presses. white ones are east coast i think and vinyl

dave

there doesn't seem to be any logic to these demos, ive had a coloured demo on vinyl & a white one on styrene in the past, i also found that the stock copy on vinyl was slightly longer than the styrene stock copy, albeit by about a second,

Social source share

Guest SoulRenaissance

And no matter what colour or label it comes on it won't sound as good as the Metro's lp only versionwhistling.gif

That's always a matter of opinion, but the Metros backing sounds a little lightwieght, and strange to me. Heard both over big sound systems, and the Metros version doesn't compare.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert