Records For Sale,all My Collection

If you have a load of wonga,and would like any of my tunes in refo-soul at silly expencive prices just sent us a email.none are for sale but i wouldnt turn down any silly offers.

Go on take a butchers,no middleman here.

Go on you might you just be lucky.they're just sitting on me shelves.

Social source share

• Replies 52
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

If you have a load of wonga,and would like any of my tunes in refo-soul at silly expencive prices just sent us a email.none are for sale but i wouldnt turn down any silly offers.

Ignore him.

They're my records really but Ken's just selling them to make a profit because I don't come on here and would like higher prices than eBay fetches but without going through Manship :thumbsup:

Social source share

sorry ken, you cant sell on here without a broker

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Ken, I told you to be quiet about it. I didn't want my collection going on SS and now you've got me bidding on my own records!!!!! You told me you had a secret network of unknown buyers, posting it all over the internet is hardly what I had in mind 6.gif

Now my reputation is ruined, I've got no records and you've got 25% commission in your pocket, and for doing what exactly?!wanker.gif

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Ken, I told you to be quiet about it. I didn't want my collection going on SS and now you've got me bidding on my own records!!!!! You told me you had a secret network of unknown buyers, posting it all over the internet is hardly what I had in mind 6.gif

Now my reputation is ruined, I've got no records and you've got 25% commission in your pocket, and for doing what exactly?!wanker.gif

Morning James :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hang on a minute. I thought it was my collection Ken was hawking on here!

Just what sort off game are playing Ken you slippery eel? And if I'm not bidding against myself on my own records, just who's damn records am I bidding on???

Something not right here methinks :thumbsup:

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Hang on a minute. I thought it was my collection Ken was hawking on here!

Just what sort off game are playing Ken you slippery eel? And if I'm not bidding against myself on my own records, just who's damn records am I bidding on???

Something not right here methinks :thumbsup:

Hang on, Ken's selling my records to you that you are selling through Kenny that I'm bidding on and relisting through Kenny and then end up buying them off myself again for more than I originally paid from you.

If we do this enough times we can all have a copy of every record and pocket 25% commission at the same time. QE, innit.

You're right, Kenny is a slippery eel.

When are you going on holiday, Ken?

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

What use are the records you don't play much which are sat on a shelf among 1000's of others? They may as well go to a good home and prefeably someone who can use the record more! I spent bloody years trying to prise records out of collections and it could be a frustrating process at times......

It'd be perfect for Discogs really but Disgogs doesn't really do rare Northern. Whereas S.S. is pretty much ideal . Can't think of a better audience really.

:D

Social source share

Hang on, Ken's selling my records to you that you are selling through Kenny that I'm bidding on and relisting through Kenny and then end up buying them off myself again for more than I originally paid from you.

If we do this enough times we can all have a copy of every record and pocket 25% commission at the same time. QE, innit.

You're right, Kenny is a slippery eel.

When are you going on holiday, Ken?

Tonight off to Burnley :D had a email,someone wants they're money back (dodgy archer),i've spent it what am i to do ?

Edited by ken
Social source share

So you're saying I should go directly to the source and buy them off you? Then I can get Ken to sell for me and we can both bid on them!

I see it now, it all makes sense: We keep our records Ken gets his commission off both of us (twice!) and we make money selling the records through our broker. Everyone wins!!!

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

So you're saying I should go directly to the source and buy them off you? Then I can get Ken to sell for me and we can both bid on them!

I see it now, it all makes sense: We keep our records Ken gets his commission off both of us (twice!) and we make money selling the records through our broker. Everyone wins!!!

Aye, as long as we keep selling and buying to each other through Kenny we'll all keep making money and always have the records.

The more people we get involved, the more money and the more records we'll all have.

Social source share

Aye, as long as we keep selling and buying to each other through Kenny we'll all keep making money and always have the records.

The more people we get involved, the more money and the more records we'll all have.

Cue for a record "pyramid" :D

Social source share

A bump before i go on me hol's.

Social source share

Egypt?

Burnley :D

Edited by ken
Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Reading this you fooking lot had me going for a bit! It was like being back in the Junior school yard with one of them very long skipping ropes and there are three already in the loop, I standing there like a spear p*^ck at a wedding! Do I jump in or not?........... :D

Steve J

Social source share

Reading this you fooking lot had me going for a bit! It was like being back in the Junior school yard with one of them very long skipping ropes and there are three already in the loop, I standing there like a spear p*^ck at a wedding! Do I jump in or not?........... :)

Steve J

You certainly need to be in on this, Steve.

The best way is to buy shares. Meet me round the back of the bike sheds after RE and have your phone number ready, written on the back of a £50 note. In fact make it two just to be safe. You'll be embroiled in this foolproof scheme before you know it. A small deposit and regular payments of no more than your annual salary will entitle you to a share of all profits (after expenses, set up costs, consultation fees and Ken's royalty for initiating the scam project. That fee gets paid to me initially anyway and I sort out out the taxes).

Told you it was foolproof.

Oh and while I remember...

I've listened to your selections on Refo-Soul.

How much are the shelves?

ROD

You go through ME if you want any of Ken's gear Rod. OK?

Ken has been an armchair philosopher for as long as I remember and wants to remain completely anonymous. However I have also been in touch with another Ken who I can't name but for the sake of anonymity I'll call him James. He'd have to look at his watch to tell you how long he's been a philosopher, or so I've read.

He does have some fine shelves however and I am his chosen broker. Same deal as above if you want in and I'll also throw in a free record with all purchases because his are all rubbish of course.

We're all going to be rich boys and girls!

Social source share

You certainly need to be in on this, Steve.

The best way is to buy shares. Meet me round the back of the bike sheds after RE and have your phone number ready, written on the back of a £50 note. In fact make it two just to be safe. You'll be embroiled in this foolproof scheme before you know it. A small deposit and regular payments of no more than your annual salary will entitle you to a share of all profits (after expenses, set up costs, consultation fees and Ken's royalty for initiating the scam project. That fee gets paid to me initially anyway and I sort out out the taxes).

Told you it was foolproof.

Oh and while I remember...

You go through ME if you want any of Ken's gear Rod. OK?

Ken has been an armchair philosopher for as long as I remember and wants to remain completely anonymous. However I have also been in touch with another Ken who I can't name but for the sake of anonymity I'll call him James. He'd have to look at his watch to tell you how long he's been a philosopher, or so I've read.

He does have some fine shelves however and I am his chosen broker. Same deal as above if you want in and I'll also throw in a free record with all purchases because his are all rubbish of course.

We're all going to be rich boys and girls!

laugh.gif

Social source share

:lol:

Update: I have now sourced a third partner. He is another anonymous dealer who is willing to participate. As I can't mention his name either I'll refer to him as 'Tom Brown'.

Tom has been an armchair collector for more years than most people on this forum can remember. In that time he's amassed a magnificent collection of armchairs which are not for sale but can be bought through me at the right price. Of course there is a risk that the bottom will drop out of the fragile armchair economy but that's chance we 'll have to take. We're sure that your money will safe with us but as an extra insurance policy, my associate Ken will be heavily investing in footstools as a failsafe

Once again I'll be offering shares in this operation. Join with confidence. :)

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Update: I have now sourced a third partner. He is another anonymous dealer who is willing to participate. As I can't mention his name either I'll refer to him as 'Tom Brown'.

Tom has been an armchair collector for more years than most people on this forum can remember. In that time he's amassed a magnificent collection of armchairs which are not for sale but can be bought through me at the right price. Of course there is a risk that the bottom will drop out of the fragile armchair economy but that's chance we 'll have to take. We're sure that your money will safe with us but as an extra insurance policy, my associate Ken will be heavily investing in footstools as a failsafe

Once again I'll be offering shares in this operation. Join with confidence. :)

And how is this coming along so fa?

You could be siteeing on a goldmine here.

ROD

Social source share

And how is this coming along so fa?

You could be siteeing on a goldmine here.

ROD

Sofa so good Rod. I think I need to Couch this deal in terms that encourages members on here to have a punt. I've had interest from a Rocker but he's not the type we're trying to attract. Bit of a Barstool in fact. Maybe I should include that free record offer to Cushion the blow. Perhaps I'll offer Ken's copy of The Chesterfields to the first person who signs up as an introductory offer.

Come in folks, chance an Arm. This chair scheme has got Legs.

Social source share

Guest proudlove

Sofa so good Rod. I think I need to Couch this deal in terms that encourages members on here to have a punt. I've had interest from a Rocker but he's not the type we're trying to attract. Bit of a Barstool in fact. Maybe I should include that free record offer to Cushion the blow. Perhaps I'll offer Ken's copy of The Chesterfields to the first person who signs up as an introductory offer.

I think you need to seteel down!

Social source share

Update:

I've been contacted by several people asking asking why I can't sell 'Tom Brown's' armchair collection (or Ken and 'James' records for the matter) on a website. The simple answer is this: I live in a little village called Tidmordon. It's a beautiful spot but the drawback is that it's situated on a time rift and history runs backwards. Consequently although the internet was invented in some 20 years time, it has no longer been and so I can't use it.

Also I'm busy writing a book about my passion for zoos. It's a further sign of my good character however, and proof that I'm not a slipperry eel. Certainly not a cheetah.

Social source share

How much exactly are the punts, and does it include free mooring?

Social source share

That's me - I'm bidding against myself biggrin.gif

There's nothing to worry about.

Bidding against yourself means that you're twice as likely to win!

But you should consider increasing both of your bids just in case a ficticious mystery bidder comes along with a lower higher offer.

rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I am very annoyed about my involvement in this being made public, through the internet of all places, as I do not like the lime light and live in my armchair.

I have written this letter by hand and like Godzilla I live in the middle of nowhere with no access to telephone of internet and rely on the Royal Mail for communication to the outside world so I have posted it to a friend in the neighboring village. He has a photo copier and contacts who may have access to the internet, so I hope it finds it's way to you all.

I want to make it clear that I am not interested in being part of this soul-source thing I keep hearing about as I have more important things to do, like write books about monkeys and getting my hair cut. If anyone is interested in part of my rare soul record collection, the greatest in the world and certainly the most organised with all 9674351 records arranged in varnished oak racks by labels and catalog numbers, then please advise Kenny of the maximum amount you are willing to pay and the label and catalog number otherwise I will not be able to find them as I don't have a clue what any of these records sound like, and don't ask me whether any of them are any good because I wouldn't be able to tell you until another friend of mine in a near by village, Soul Bob (not his real name as that is too embarrassing to use on flyers when he DJs), has a listen and tells me whether it will work or not.

If you want to reply to this message then please allow several days for my friend to photo copy it and post it to me.

Thanks

James

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

I am very annoyed about my involvement in this being made public, through the internet of all places, as I do not like the lime light and live in my armchair.

I have written this letter by hand and like Godzilla I live in the middle of nowhere with no access to telephone of internet and rely on the Royal Mail for communication to the outside world so I have posted it to a friend in the neighboring village. He has a photo copier and contacts who may have access to the internet, so I hope it finds it's way to you all.

I want to make it clear that I am not interested in being part of this soul-source thing I keep hearing about as I have more important things to do, like write books about monkeys and getting my hair cut. If anyone is interested in part of my rare soul record collection, the greatest in the world and certainly the most organised with all 9674351 records arranged in varnished oak racks by labels and catalog numbers, then please advise Kenny of the maximum amount you are willing to pay and the label and catalog number otherwise I will not be able to find them as I don't have a clue what any of these records sound like, and don't ask me whether any of them are any good because I wouldn't be able to tell you until another friend of mine in a near by village, Soul Bob (not his real name as that is too embarrassing to use on flyers when he DJs), has a listen and tells me whether it will work or not.

If you want to reply to this message then please allow several days for my friend to photo copy it and post it to me.

Thanks

James

Morning!!

Cheers James :D thanks for breeding new live into me sales thread tongue.gif

Social source share

If anyone is interested in part of my rare soul record collection... then please advise Kenny of the maximum amount you are willing to pay...

How many bloody times!

All sales go through me - how else am I supposed to ensure we both bid against ourselves (twice) and keep the cash flow going so that we can buy our Porches. Although I'm not exactly sure what household improvements have to do with any of this rolleyes.gif

Social source share