Whitneys New Single

Guest Hunnymon

....Tut tut calling people names eh? How very clever...The icon you used was a verb rather than a noun,and where did you write

'MUSIC WISE?' DAFT C...!( no l won't lower myself to your 'Gutter-Standards) :wanker:

didnt you start the name calling webby ,do you remember using the word pathetic or has dementia set inthumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 63
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You really must brush on your grammar, re: your posts...l comment on your posts,so you call me (and l quote 'TWAT') Not quite the same is it..? thumbsup.gif

my opinion was that whitney and her music are w-nk, didnt know people on here couldnt voice their opinion,unless teacher webby approves.

i shall write my 100 lines and post them on here tomorrow sir

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

ame='webbydublin' date='22 August 2009 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1250952451' post='1135735']

the song is complete and utter garbage...and pathetic...end of hope this is spelt right couldn"t handle writing anymore line off you know who

i'm guessing reading between the lines you don't like it

Social source share

IVE ALWAYS FANCIED WHITNEY!!! A LITTLE BIT ROCK N ROLL ,LOADS OF CASH AND IMAGINE BEIN TOOK HOME TO"MEET THE FOLKS",CISSY,WITH ASHED FULL OF"BRING HIM BACK" AND "DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME " KAPP DEMOS IN THE SHED,AUNTIE THELMA WITH LOADS OF MOTOWN CONNECTIONS,THAN AUNTIE DIONNE WITH ALL OF NAUGHTIE AUNTIS DEE DEE RECORD RITES,AN 80S SOULIES DREAM GIRL THATS WHAT I SAY!!!! REGARDS DOOG

Dear Doog,

Frankly, I find your mercenary attitude toward the fairer sex reprehensible. To deceive a young girl merely to get your hands on rare 45s belonging to her extended family is about as low as you can go.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Frank Wilson

Social source share

I heard it on radio two today and I rekon it's quite a good retro sounding number.

I don't usually like Whitney Houston's stuff but this one could be her best ever me-thinks!

I heard this for the first time - and hopefully the last - yesterday .

Sorry to those who do like it , but IMHO , it is pitifully bad .......

Malc Burton

Social source share

I thought you were a teacher Webby?

When I was at school and came out with a statement which I failed to back up with a logical argument,for instance History lessons

"Sir, those Romans are shit. They didn't even have mobile phones or X-boxes"

He'd look at me kindly and explain the benefits of herding the forerunners of the Welsh into Wales so that future generations would not have to suffer the ignomy of being responsible for both morris-dancing and the Eistedfford. He'd also point out that it was 1969 and whilst introducing anachronisms into History class was slightly amusing my time would perhaps be better spent outside the Headmaster's study. I would then respectfully draw his attention to the fact that being the Headmaster why would he need a place to study. Surely his studying days were well over, and the constant stream of young boys entering his room to sate his unwholesome appetite for corporal punishment would be deemed worthy of investigation in a more enlightened age.

From that point it would descend into mutual recrimination with the original subject matter forgotten.

And they say school fails to prepare you for later life.

ROD

Slippering Around With You?

Rod, now I understand why you got stuck in the 60s! After schooldays like that, you're always going to have a fetish for Spank Wilson, Paul Spanka, Spankie Beverly, and Spanks For A Little Lovin, not to mention Take Away The Cane Stain, There's A Cane In My Heart, and I Watched You Slowly Slipper Away...

Anyway, you make me laugh like a drain, and a space has unexpectedly arisen on my snoglist due to someone's er, early withdrawal, so please PM me your number post haste, lol.

And Webby & Doog, I love Whitney. If I was a tuppence licker I'd definitely give her one. But that's another thread entirely whistling.gif

Social source share

Heard what appeared to be a remix of this on Richard Searlings show - it had the plinky plonky bit out of "Out Of My Mind" by Rain mixed into it... and it was absolute bobbins.

As for Whitney Houston, I can't hear or see her without getting the mental image of constipation, Bobby Brown and a metal coathanger - it's not a pleasant image, I can tell ya.

Social source share

Of course she's a soul singer but very much aimed at a modern pop kind of audience, as many are these days.

'Million Dollar Bill' is okay but nothing special.

'Lover For Life' was pretty good but the last time I really liked a Whitney Houston single was 'My Love Is Your Love' in 1998. It had a sort of Fugees influence and was a bit more "street" that you expect from Whitney.

Her mother Cissy was a fantastic singer but, let's face it, even she went through a dreadful period - thanks to producers such as Michael Zager etc.

Social source share

Heard what appeared to be a remix of this on Richard Searlings show - it had the plinky plonky bit out of "Out Of My Mind" by Rain mixed into it... and it was absolute bobbins.

As for Whitney Houston, I can't hear or see her without getting the mental image of constipation, Bobby Brown and a metal coathanger - it's not a pleasant image, I can tell ya.

Yes it is ......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert