Meadow

Does anyone know if the 45 by Meadow "You Don't Know The Pain" (Fine Records)

has ever been booted ?

I've had a copy for a number of years and the dead wax details are 91133-A followed by whay seems to be the following QCA. The label is moulded on.

thanks for any help.

Brett

Edited by Brett
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yes yours is a boot. i'll give you a fiver for it :P

link

And i was thinking it's worth would only be measured in guineas...... thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Ok then Brett, i'll give you 5 guineas for it! :P

Hope to see you at the next modernism on 15th july.

Thanks for last time, great spot...

link

:P Hi Martin, just had it confirmed by Mr Manship that it hasn't been booted!

Hopefully i can make the next Modernism (will try my hardest) , had a great time when i last visited, very eclectic playlist and oh so refreshing..hats off to you and Errol thumbsup.gif

Brett

Social source share

guiness? ok mate i'll buy you a pint next time i see you biggrin.gif:thumbsup:

you at the pond on friday?

link

Hey Mr Boot, i'll be down at the POND for certain, look forward to that Guinness your buying tongue.gif ......plus i'll be taking something for Mr Etheridge to play (well if he agrees thumbsup.gif ) just to see what it sounds like....Loud & Proud...... :thumbsup:

Edited by Brett
Social source share

Hey Mr Boot, i'll be down at the POND for certain, look forward to that Guinness your buying tongue.gif ......plus i'll be taking something for Mr Etheridge to play (well if he agrees  :thumbsup: ) just to see what it sounds like....Loud & Proud...... :D

link

I will only buy you a pint under the condition you have Meadow in hand and we exchange at the very same time. I may even throw in a bag of nuts too :thumbsup:

what record will that be then, the one you're bringing for Mark? Will I know it? Have I got it? I don't know what I have or haven't got anymore, nor do I know what those I have got are actually called or who they're by. In most cases I can tell you what colour label it's on but I often get labels mixed up with sleeves so my answer is ofen "white" thumbsup.gif I also frequently play the mat, but it's an improvement on some stuff that awful geordie plays* tongue.gif

Friendship 29th? Mr Mannion is guesting.

Mark

*don't tell him what ever you do!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert